TankinglikeaMann Raid Video's

I have started a youtube channel that is designed to have raid strategies for tanks on fights in Firelands and eventually other tiers. All the videos are through my perspective. My role in the fights may switch between tanking boss and tanking adds. Most of my videos will be designed around tanking the adds and what a tank needs to know about this particular job.

I don't believe I am the greatest tank in the world or anywhere near it. I do know that I am in a guild that is pushing through content (Not as fast as others).

I eventually will have spoken instructions to the videos. Now don't worry, I don't have a child's voice. I have a voice the challenges James Earl Jones (at least I wish).

If you watch my videos and enjoy them please subscribe to my channel. If I receive enough positive feedback and a good enough sized subscription base, I will create a forum styled website.

The link to my channel is as follows: youtube.com/user/TankinglikeaMann

As of right now the only video on my channel is Heroic Shannox from the perspective of the Riplimb tank. Both Normal and Heroic Modes will be added when I record them.

Any and all comments will be taken into consideration to help improve my videos. If you like my videos please subscribe.
    Last edited by Mannshow; 2011-07-11 at 11:58 AM.
    *Student of Xav*

10+ Year Old Account
    Decent looking video, terrible music...

Well the Ke$ha at least, SoaD is always a good choice.

Kesha was a guild joke. When I told them I was going to make the vid, my Raid Leader asked me to put it on lol
    *Student of Xav*

"This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
    - you might want to rethink your music strategy

Deleted
    Your picture on your channel is a bad choice, sorry to put it out there, but it's so small it reappears several times.
    and the musicchoice, don't pick from big artist as you see what happens then

What is this Fire Lands you are talking about?

Sub-zone to Firelands? :S

Nahh just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohle View Post
    Your picture on your channel is a bad choice, sorry to put it out there, but it's so small it reappears several times.
    and the musicchoice, don't pick from big artist as you see what happens then

What is this Fire Lands you are talking about?

Sub-zone to Firelands? :S

Nahh just kidding.
    Thank you for the input. Fixed the grammar error and I also fixed my background image on youtube. It's not the prettiest thing you'll see, but it works in my opinion.

---------- Post added 2011-07-11 at 07:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
    - you might want to rethink your music strategy
    I honestly don't know of any music that would fix this problem, but I am beginning to wonder why I give credit to all the material I use in the video when it doesn't make a difference when dealing with copyright laws.
    *Student of Xav*

Posted a new video on youtube. Normal Beth'tilac 10-Man. This video has spoken narration by me. If you enjoy this new video please subscribe to my channel. Feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and civil.
    *Student of Xav*

Newest video is up. Heroic Beth'tilac 10-man. A little out of date, but a semi entertaining video.
    *Student of Xav*