Shadow priest pvp.

Heya guys and yes this is another "how to" thread. Anyway ive played spriest about 4 month atm, and now especially in 4.2 i feel very, very weak in 2s arena (playing with frost mage) main thing is Dead Knights (:@ :@) we just lose about 7-8 games from healer + dk combo, just dont have solution what to do, we try everything, but dont know what else to try. So if anyone have some good tip I would appreciate that.

P.S this is my armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Dakz/simple
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

Deleted
    I have been playing DK/Priest in 2s, and its pretty esy vs frostmage/shadowpriest. the only thing I can think of is for the mage is control both the deathknight and the healer at the same time.

I'm not a shadow priest myself, but I know the mechanics. I guess a good idea would be to get enough pressure to make the dk use AMS, then make a soft switch to the healer, while AMS is up. Then hard switch again to the DK, CC chaining the healAR. I know it is hard to get pressure on one of them when the DK is training you, but just peel good.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

u gotta help me ffs

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    you should feel weak in 2s as a spriest. you just get the crap beat out of you and die. 3s is where its at, yo.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Ye i know 2s is not pretty good for spriest atm, but still i me and my friend also have problem only with dk + healer combo, also pretty hard combo for us is rogue/feral just insane dmg on me at start and i almost cant do nothing. I think blizz made bad change with dots nerf, but i guess we must live with that or reroll ofc.

Yeah 2s is not fun for shadow right now. I also play with a frost mage, and the only time we can beat a healer/dk or healer/war is if the Frost is spot on with novas and keeping the melee slowed. You're going to be trained, but you want to make sure the healer is open to Poly's, Silences, Dots by forcing him to stop pillar humping and getting heals on the melee. The tactic that seems to be working for us is to put as much burst on the melee as possible while trying to LoS him from his own healer. That said, AMS + Necrotic Strike + Dark Simalucrum usually = dead priest.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticSapTactics View Post
    Yeah 2s is not fun for shadow right now. I also play with a frost mage, and the only time we can beat a healer/dk or healer/war is if the Frost is spot on with novas and keeping the melee slowed. You're going to be trained, but you want to make sure the healer is open to Poly's, Silences, Dots by forcing him to stop pillar humping and getting heals on the melee. The tactic that seems to be working for us is to put as much burst on the melee as possible while trying to LoS him from his own healer. That said, AMS + Necrotic Strike + Dark Simalucrum usually = dead priest.
    We try something like this 2 days ago, but result is still not good. Anyway i found only solution to try zerg healer as much as possible, especially when is dk + rshammy. Trying to force shammy to put shield on themself then my mage poly him, after that all cds on dk so he must turn zone, then quick switch to shammy and we win 3-4 games like this. Also when is DK + DPriest we are trying to force priest to put pain sup. on themself then all cds on dk when he anti magic is on cd.
    But still DK + healer is very, very hard combo for us. We lose about 60% games from them.

if u silence the dk he cant ams or use defensive cc'd shatter combo + mind spike while healer is in a cc chain = gg man
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.