Affliction: Haste and hit, need anything else?

I have been happy with the amount of hit/haste gear available this patch but it makes me wonder if hit to cap then all-out haste is the way to go. Or do we want to reach extra ticks and then go for a different secondary stat?

My character is Stridulust on Shattered Halls (US) (won't let me post a link yet).

I will get 50 int to the bracers once an enchanter logs on (just picked them up).

Thanks for your input.

Short answer: No, if a piece doesn't have haste on it you need one that does. Reforge an unnecessary hit and mastery to crit and you're g2g.

Long answer: Too lazy to sim it for you so I would just do that and find out the answer for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

Quote Originally Posted by hordeorcrogue View Post
    Short answer: No, if a piece doesn't have haste on it you need one that does. Reforge an unnecessary hit and mastery to crit and you're g2g.

Long answer: Too lazy to sim it for you so I would just do that and find out the answer for yourself.
    Your Short answer is longer than your long answer.

Think about it. Which would take longer. To read my short answer, or to go and sim it himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

Quote Originally Posted by hordeorcrogue View Post

I appreciate your response. I'll try to look into simcraft this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekdin View Post
    Your Short answer is longer than your long answer.
    I love you.