MMR how do you check it?

I've been told you check it under the "Statistics" Tab in Achievements but I've had no luck there.

I've forgotten how to check your MMR can someone remind me? lol

You should see it at the end of an arena match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aliancekill View Post
    they removed that with the patch

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    they removed that with the patch
    Still shows your team rating, and if you've always played with the same people I'd assume its about in that area of MMR range give or take 50-100 points.

Deleted
    I dont think you can anymore

Quote Originally Posted by aliancekill View Post
    My one arena partner still sees it there but myself and my third never do which is weird because I'm pretty sure then removed it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    My one arena partner still sees it there but myself and my third never do which is weird because I'm pretty sure then removed it from there.

They still have at the bottom a "team MMR"

Deleted
    Yeah, at the end of any arena match, you will see your MMR.

Deleted
    The only way you are able to view MMR is by joining a team, but this will not show you your personal MMR, it will show you the average MMR between all team members, your best bet is to team with someone that is around your rating in past seasons to get a rough estimate.

Que with 2 other people, but when the arena pops only you enter. The team MMR will be your personal MMR, atleast what i've been told. Haven't tried this myself but i've heard that's how you do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzzor View Post
    Que with 2 other people, but when the arena pops only you enter. The team MMR will be your personal MMR, atleast what i've been told. Haven't tried this myself but i've heard that's how you do it.
    pretty smart :O