Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just building onto what Khorianas said about the black: The most that you can probably do to it is add a slight hint of blue to that black, and that's it. The rest should be recolourable, though. When I get home, I'll post up some of the ones that I've been working on, if you don't mind.

Nope not at all Elyaan.

To elaborate, for the purpose of recoloring black is not a "color" per se. Recoloring basically takes the grayscale image and replaces the gray with different tones of the color. Which means that pitch black will stay pitch Black at the end of the day.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-07-14 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorianas View Post
    Nope not at all Elyaan.

To elaborate, for the purpose of recoloring black is not a "color" per se. Recoloring basically takes the grayscale image and replaces the gray with different tones of the color. Which means that pitch black will stay pitch Black at the end of the day.
    It's okay, don't recolor the black part and instead of Cataclysm's Edge red make it matching blue(with the hilt and handguard)

Also a big thank you for the shield and sword, they look freakin' amazing.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2011-07-14 at 02:01 PM.

And another take on the swords. As said, turning on the contrast and brightness nobs makes the two parts look a bit disconnected, but that's basically the only way to get the colors done.

You sir were the first being to make me have a visual orgasm.

They're so awesome I'm inclining to make my pally a Titan's grip user o.o

Khor is actually fighting with the bastard and his hunting knife often, so he is dual wielding. But he certainly is not a Paladin : )

edit: This talk about dual weapons finally made me design the knife, it is now added to the OP and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-07-14 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey khor, so I came up with a sweet idea for a sword and attached a bio to it. ^.^

Aland Wood

I was wondering if you could make his blade. I was thinking the Wrathful Gladiator's Greatsword. Doubling the cloth wrapped around the blade and throwing a few more gold writing, like in the center of the blade, on the edges too. Changing all four of the gems, two on the hilt and two on the blade to a light yellow. Darkening the blade just a tad so it is more black than grey. Also removing the dangling piece of cloth with the skull on it from the hilt. And one last thing for the two spikes at the top of the blade can you have them broken off, not cleanly. Like they were there to begin with and just have been shattered off from lack of up keep and very long use.

Thanks in advance Khor ^.^

There you go, I didn't get what you meant by doubling the wrapping, but i figured you wanted it to be more dense. Sadly i couldn't do a criss cross pattern since that would have screwed up the lighting again so i went with a one way wrap around. I hope the rest is also to your liking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's alright for the wrapping. It looks amazing thanks a ton khor!

And another addition: Shetani's Hexing Staff:

It looks awesomesauce, thanks :3

Deleted
    This is a very interesting idea, Khor. I may have to sort some for my characters.

Here's a random, crappy attempt, that was for this temporary character.

I need to do more work with this. It's fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Here's a random, crappy attempt, that was for this temporary character.

I need to do more work with this. It's fun.
    Oh I need to do one now.

Not quite sure if this is still available or not, but I figured I'd ask.

I'd like the Vengeful Gladiator Daggers - Shanker Model, lengthened so that it would be the length of a Scimitar; as opposed to a Brawler's Dagger. For the character Venarion Ebonrose ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...arion-Ebonrose )

Thanks Elyaan for the Sig!

IF you have any wishes concerning the coloring let me know. I hope it is the right model.

That is exactly what I was looking for, thank you Khor.

Thanks Elyaan for the Sig!

Sorry, but I don't understand the point of this. Is it to add these graphics to signature pictures or something? Or just fun designing for the sake of fun?

Deleted
    It's for the Rp Characters, Showing how their weapons looks and also it can be used in their apperiance, like u said in a signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this guy that got banned actually brought this forum to the front page of the RP forums, and thank goodness 'cause this is really cool! It's really late and I'm done for the night but I will surely be back here tomorrow with a request! I already have the ideas flowing! You rock Khor!

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 10:52 PM ----------

Hey Khor. So you said you already finished the blade for Rahj'haar. But you told me to post here soooo. I'm posting here! Lol.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk