Thread: Umadbro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I just lol when ppl say "u mad?". Its like the worst diss or whatever it is. If someone is annoyed or angry and someone ask/say "are you mad" like... yeah I guess I am and your point is? I seriously dont care or get the point with that saying.

Same with derp. Whats derp? Came some weeks ago.

Deleted
    No need to stop
    Think of it as an easy way to know who to /ignore since the phrase is only used by moronic kids. It's actually a time saver

edit
    why was this moved?
    some trigger happy mod didn't realize it's wow related?

/facepalm
    Last edited by mmocd538608e0f; 2011-07-11 at 08:34 PM.

Seems like a pretty small thing to get mad over. However, I am glad you made this thread, as I got a good laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thou Furious?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're clearly mad since you raged hard enough to make this thread complaining about people pointing out a fact.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by havak16 View Post
    Next person to /w me this or tell me in trade chat i will hunt them down and break everyone of there fingers.
    O u so mad. Y u mad tho?

But seriously, it's annoying, and even though nobody likes being on the receiving end the phrase is made to address the fact that people get incredibly angry all the time about total BS especially in video games. Go in a losing random BG and see how many people caps, rage, afk and so forth. Said people are incredibly mad and that's what the phrase refers to. Now the fact that it evolved into the new "lol" where people just say it without reason ("random unfunny thing" "olol" // "random statement" "umad?") is another matter Overall I don't find it that bothersome, I just wish people would stop using it when they have no counter-argument in a discussion :/
    Last edited by mmoc0d05e16c33; 2011-07-11 at 08:36 PM. Reason: iMad

Deleted
    I have yet to encounter this stuff tbh. I guess I've got a natural troll-repellant in-game (Although it appears broken on these dear forums )

Quote Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
    why was this moved?
    some trigger happy mod didn't realize it's wow related?
    I can't believe it was moved and not just locked outright.

So, OP, there's really only one response to your post: umad? It appears that you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's all about attention.There parents either didn't pay enough attention to them or only payed attention to them when they were bad. I just fell sorry for them when I see it.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont sweat Umadbro as much when I followup with Uretardedbro?! Makes them pause for a minute.

15+ Year Old Account
    I understand the frustration in dealing with people who spout foolish meme's instead of making a reasonable argument. The internet is full of such people, in games, websites, comments, forums. It's best to just ignore them and move on. I highly doubt any action you can take will change what these people do to try and get under your skin.

Anyways. Going to close since this isn't really appropriate for Fun Stuff, nor will any discussion of the matter have any effect on the subject. I'm trying to avoid spam and this is likely to draw a lot.