Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hat's with the stickers on top of them?

Just curious to get opinions on people that wear hat's and keep the stickers on top of them. I bought a hat today and took off the sticker because I like to seem like I can read.
    85 Rogue Kellenheller Illidan Horde US
    85 Druid Hundre Shadowmoon Horde US

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they like the sparkly stickers. The stickers keep them amused when they're bored. "Ooohhhhh, purdy colurrrssss..."
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Do you mean the Gold sticker on the er, "beak" of the cap? (only word i can think of i'm tired)

Its fashion where i live, if you take the gold sticker off it loses its value.

I know some friends who would keep the stickers on. The reason I was told was so everyone knows it is authentic. I told them a hat is a damn hat..

Quote Originally Posted by Badmilk View Post
    Do you mean the Gold sticker on the er, "beak" of the cap? (only word i can think of i'm tired)

Its fashion where i live, if you take the gold sticker off it loses its value.
    Why does value even matter? You owning the hat is saying enough. Sticker or no sticker if I see that you have a hat I don't want to see the sticker, looks dumb if you ask me, I always remove them.

Because it's gangster so people think, I just look down on people that wear that stupid shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its insanely stupid, but what do I know.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

It's left on to show you have a genuine 59fifty and not some cheap shit from Ross. Nothing wrong with it, people are just really judgmental towards the hip hop culture. Like people buy expensive Lacoste shoes and Oakley sunglasses but no one complains about that.

Personally, I take mine off because I don't give a shit about it but I also wear Puma Monolines which come with them.

I think that is the stupidiest thing ever, the hats bill is flat, and a sticker is on it, it's idiotic. Right next to wearing your pants down.

But then again, I wear a uniform all day so I don't like if somones belt buckle isn't centered.

dear lot of people use these for spreading fun around them and few for the making the look good of hats.

10+ Year Old Account
    This pretty much sums it up for me

- "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

It's an essential "cunt spotting" tool, combined with the rigidly straight, flat bill of the cap it allows you to spot an absolute cunt from a distance of about 50ft! Sticker is meant to come off and the bill of the cap should be slightly curved otherwise you look like a try hard wannabe cool kid!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random fact, this trend was started by people who used to steal hats. Basically, people would steal the hat and to tell other people how "gangsta" they were by stealing it, would leave the sticker on.

Deleted
    I have never understood why people would leave them on. But i might not be one of those cool "gangsta" kids, so won't understand it

i have also used stickers for my car bumper. Two year ago i have bought some from an online sticker printing company but i have never use these for the hate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    It's an essential "cunt spotting" tool, combined with the rigidly straight, flat bill of the cap it allows you to spot an absolute cunt from a distance of about 50ft! Sticker is meant to come off and the bill of the cap should be slightly curved otherwise you look like a try hard wannabe cool kid!
    The sticker is ridiculous, but honestly what's wrong with not destroying the bill of the cap?

i remember when i thought stickers were cool, then i turned 10

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great idea hat's with sticker on top of them because everyone like this too much that's why on this x-mas i printed my hat with x-mas sticker. My friend liked it too much. Recently my friend used new sticker company service and i am impressed with their own sticker printing services. I think really good sticker printing nyc(New York City).

Infracted - Thread Necromancy
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-08-16 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    The sticker is ridiculous, but honestly what's wrong with not destroying the bill of the cap?
    Personally, I think the flat bills look really dumb, can't really explain it more than "it's a hip hop trendy thing". I also don't like people that are willing to do dumb things, just because it's trendy (like all of those parody movies, ugh).

I do believe this is called swag