Question Tracking Searing Seeds failure on Majordomo?

I'm in a casual 25m raiding guild, and last night we downed Majordomo Staghelm for the first time in 25m. Several of our wipes however came during the scorpion phase with the searing seeds. Since a person with the debuff will explode upon death it seems impossible to easily discern if the friendly fire caused by the seed was due to failure to move out in time or by simply dying to someone else's failure. Is there an easier way of checking this than looking at the combat log at the exact moment of explosion?

Get World of Logs. Stream the updates (if you want to be able to tell who failed right away that is)

Check the death overview. These are listed in chronological order. If you wipe on seeds this is usually caused by a seed explosion/fail right before or after a scythe, which means it'll clearly show on the death logs. Whoevers seed explosions shows up most in the first 10 deaths was the initial screwup.

(This is how we track the failures in our raids anyway)

I do have WoL, and I always do live updates on progress nights. Sometimes however the one who blows up the raid is not at fault. It is possible that he was not sufficiently topped up before a scythe and died to the aoe. He will then blow up the raid even if he had 30 sec left on the debuff, and I don't want to point the finger of blame when it's not called for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I do have WoL, and I always do live updates on progress nights. Sometimes however the one who blows up the raid is not at fault. It is possible that he was not sufficiently topped up before a scythe and died to the aoe. He will then blow up the raid even if he had 30 sec left on the debuff, and I don't want to point the finger of blame when it's not called for.
    If that's the case then it'll show them having died from the flamescythe, meaning they probably should have been in the group.