Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by darlissa View Post
    i always use it and always use it glyphed. if pet dies, resummon it. if you die, pet cannot resummon u.
    This - Only time I have it die is fl trash, and nef when I forget to pull it back and stick on the pillar - affi with 1/2 synergy, 25m.

I actively abused it on chimaeron, so that I could spread earlier .

if you die, pet cannot resummon u.
    Hmmmmmm

If the issue is healers running OOM and unable to spare a heal for your pet one of two this is going wrong:

A: Your raid isn't aware enough and is taking way too much avoidable damage, or tanks are not using teh correct CD's to mitigate damage that has to be healed through.

B: Your healers are badly geared or just not that good.

You should never have any issue with your pet dieing, if your anything but destro, it will be in melee getting incidental AoE and splash healing, more than enough to keep it alive. If your destro, your pet may take more damage but I don't run as destro so I have no experience with that. Healers should heal pets as well as players however, even if it's taking 20%+ of the damage you take. If they bitch about it then they are just not understanding how a warlock played and should be educated by yourself.

Always use it, it was given to all specs baseline for a reason. If the healers are really struggling in keeping you and hte pet up, maybe look at not glyphing it? I dunno though. Just makes me ask questions of your healers rather than you as a warlock using a class ability *shrug*.

I glyph it in all specs and use it 100% of the time, it's one of my favorite things about being a warlock.

I can't even tell you how many times Soul Link has saved me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Applenazi View Post
    I cannot think of a single situation anywhere in the game where Soul Link will kill your pet, save one - taking 23+ stacks of the Crystal on Baleroc.
    If you take 23 stacks of the crystal I'm pretty sure you will die a lot quicker then your pet Either that or the healing team assigned to heal crystal people will be so busy spamming heals on you they'll let others die