Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    WHY CAN EVERYONE KEEL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This made me laugh so hard

I was a warlock in season 9, I got full vicious and a decent rating, but I totally hate to PvP with him now. Damage nerf, Fear nerf, curse of exhaustion nerf, Soul Swap nerf, Fel armor nerf, drain mana deleted, drain life nerf, etc... I stopped playing my warlock in PvP, now I play Elemental Shaman in season 10 and I have a TON more fun. At least I can kite and kill something as Elemental. My warlock is my raider now.

PvP with a Warlock was fun in Wotlk, now it sucks. My 2 cents.

Seems like a totally legit post. Who needs combat logs, links to melee he faced, all that nonsense anyway? /sarcasm.

People like this should have their accounts suspended just to remind them that yes, there are some people out there that just shouldn't play this game.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

I read the entire original thread and came to a few conclusions:

1. Bad player doesn't know to counter other classes and doesn't know how to gem/enchant/reforge their gear.
    2. Bad player expected to be good without skill by getting PvP gear
    3. Came to forums looking for sympathy
    4. Or everyone got trolled.
    Just another random troll.

Deleted
    Played some RLS/MLS as an Affliction Lock and can't see what all the fuss is about to be honest. Most of the QQ must be coming from 2s / duel heroes >.<

Deleted
    The guy is clearly dueling or a BG hero. I mean i udnerstand that Dk's damage was over the top and a rogue's recuperate could outhela dots pre-patch but Locks are more than ok. Sure they have a disadvantage in duels vs melee classes but that is not even close to competitivre play. In 3s (where they truly belong) they are MORE than ok. L2P is my 0.02$ to that guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iscran View Post
    The guy is clearly dueling or a BG hero. I mean i udnerstand that Dk's damage was over the top and a rogue's recuperate could outhela dots pre-patch but Locks are more than ok. Sure they have a disadvantage in duels vs melee classes but that is not even close to competitivre play. In 3s (where they truly belong) they are MORE than ok. L2P is my 0.02$ to that guy
    I don't understand comments like this. It's like "Hey, every other class can go where they want, but you, YOU belong in 3s, and only 3s; don't even dare try anything else." I mean, why not try other parts of the game? I mean, it's not like we're good in 3s for the damage, but rather the dots; well Soul Swap, and Fear.

Deleted
    because this game is called 3v3'o'craft. why the fuck would warlocks be solely balanced in 3v3. because thats the bracket where elite gear comes from??? fuck yea but 95%+ of the warlock community doesnt give a flying fuck.

so I insist blizzard adds a warning label to each individual classes. warlock will state: Only viable in 3v3 while pvping.

(but lets be honest, its only a matter of time blizzard will give warlocks an extra escape mechanism or shieldwall type ability)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I don't understand comments like this. It's like "Hey, every other class can go where they want, but you, YOU belong in 3s, and only 3s; don't even dare try anything else." I mean, why not try other parts of the game? I mean, it's not like we're good in 3s for the damage, but rather the dots; well Soul Swap, and Fear.
    Yeah, Im sure 99% of the people who say warlocks are more than fine in PvP never played a warlock. It's like the blue post about juggling 8 chainsaw, someone see the top players of the world do something and they judge the game by these rankings.

Funny because when I play my Dk or my Shaman, our first target is always the warlock. And it's not because they do too much damage or have too much CC...

Me and my mate had a good laugh from this guy!

Because of tards like him...now we have PvE nerfs... someone die from lock in BG...go QQ in forums...hop nerf locks..
    Borovinkata , TaHrA , Kazzak - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm sorry to tell you but this is actually true, without a healer or a decent partner we die in seconds from any melee because they counter everything we can use to escape or to to counter em

we teleport, they charge, heroleap, sprint, shadowsteap, more sprinting, freezing us in place, deathgrip, whatever, whatever, whatever.

we slow 30%, they slow 50%, 70% or they have a speed increase that makes the slow useless.

we fear, they either trinket, break it with whatever spell they have or simply go immune.

in 1v1 we are worthless, getting itstantly killed by any melee with 2 braincells, even when we outgear them.
    3v3 is different because we have help from others that protect us from the melees that happely cleave us in the face for free kills.

people may say lock is fine, lock is not, lock is a fearbot. being a fearbot is not fine, its extremely boring, its even worse then playing an arcane mage in pve!
    Last edited by Nicola; 2011-07-12 at 04:10 PM.

Warlocks are by far the most dominant class in arena at the moment. Fact.

Deleted
    Warlocks are terrible in solo. Good in RBG's, Fear Bots in 3's. To put it bluntly, you'll have a VERY hard time getting away from Melee classes, especially Rogues and Warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    representation doesnt mine they are fine, in every comp but one, the lock is a fearbot so that our partner can kill stuff. like i said earlier, being a fearbot is not fine.
    the only comp where the lock can actually play as a lock is lsd2, in every other comp we spam ua and fear like maniacs.

Locks can hurt my feral if they are good, but if they let me close for long enough, its all over.

Same with all cloth though...

Locks are not quite broken.

But they are not quite op either.

Face it after TBC warlocks had their day in the sun. SL/SL was freaking OP. Affliction was almost as bad.

i shelved my lock when all those nerfs after cata started rolling in. That 12 percent across the board nerf did it in for me.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    We may be among the most dominant, and we are certainly very powerful in 3v3 arena, but in 1v1 or 2v2 or just against melee.............. nah.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

15+ Year Old Account
    It's actually true that warlock is one of (if not the) weakest class when it comes to 1v1 & 2v2 pvp, but who cares right? Warlocks are fine in 3s, 5s & rbgs when you have help.