Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I don't understand

4/7 Heroics get blasted through. Community screams "LOL wow firelands what a joke 1 week np"

H Ragnaros lasts 3 days and I see threads going "Man Rag must be broken rofl how isn't he dead yet"

ಠ_ಠ

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, sounds about right. People see **top world guilds** get heroic kills so they assume **the encounters must be too easy**. It's funny.

Deleted
    Noone can understant really.
    Renember how much heroic LK lasted? WEEKS.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People have to complain about something

''Hi I'm bob, people that AREN'T me have finished and blasted through heroic's therefor It's time to MAKE A CHANGE EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T DONE IT'' Is usually the going trend here

I don't understand it myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Not to burst you're buble but every encounter should be very hard to start with...same goes with Northrend, just because 1 boss is hardly killed by the community doesn't mean all content is hard.

I wish Blizz would put more effort to make every boss as challenging as the last boss on heroic mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the WoW community. No matter WHAT Blizz does, people are going to bitch.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't the limited number of wipes per lockout a factor in the length of time before he was downed?

Quote Originally Posted by Terranullis View Post
    Weren't the limited number of wipes per lockout a factor in the length of time before he was downed?
    Yes, which greatly increased the time it took guilds to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Welcome to the WoW community. No matter WHAT Blizz does, people are going to bitch.
    This. WIN!

No no no, you remember how long Yogg 0 lasted? You remember how long Kael lasted?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjenka View Post
    No no no, you remember how long Yogg 0 lasted? You remember how long Kael lasted?
    No, since i wasnt playing at the time

10+ Year Old Account
    No, since i wasnt playing at the time
    Well it was pretty much ''Mathematically impossible'' Until STARS Zerged it with a billion warlocks and it went from there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Well it was pretty much ''Mathematically impossible'' Until STARS Zerged it with a billion warlocks and it went from there
    Lol you're back Resentful? I thought they had banend you for good.

OT: You can never please everyone. Personally I'm happy that no one can take down Ragnaros.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the whole Kael'Thas thing, it was horribly overtuned. Anyone can make an impossible/hard encounter, Blizzard is having problems making hard enough encounters for the hardcores but not impossible. Even if they could accomplish this, how can they make sure that the other semi hardcore guilds can come in months after and be able to down him eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphirea View Post
    On the whole Kael'Thas thing, it was horribly overtuned. Anyone can make an impossible/hard encounter, Blizzard is having problems making hard enough encounters for the hardcores but not impossible. Even if they could accomplish this, how can they make sure that the other semi hardcore guilds can come in months after and be able to down him eventually.
    One word: Nerfs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphirea View Post
    Isn't that obvious? Nerfs.
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

Deleted
    Yup, people can and will complain, regardless.

When Blizzard announces that the subscription fee will be cut in half next year, you have two kind of replies:
    05% - "Thank you, Blizzard"
    95% - "wtf only half? ffs blizz make it free. gg rtards go work on titan!!!1"

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should have put enough effort into making heroic modes harder than they are. I can understand normal modes being easy, as they have to be, in this current raid model, but heroics are meant to be difficult, so they should be.

As for people bitching about 1 boss not being killed yet, most of those people probably don't have to worry about seeing heroic Rag for a while anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamadin View Post
    They should have put enough effort into making heroic modes harder than they are. I can understand normal modes being easy, as they have to be, in this current raid model, but heroics are meant to be difficult, so they should be.

As for people bitching about 1 boss not being killed yet, most of those people probably don't have to worry about seeing heroic Rag for a while anyway.
    They are hard when you do them your self and I will tell you

IT'S HARD -.-

the irony is, all the people crying 'FL is too easy' are probably only 2 or 3/7 reg (like me), and probably wont down a heroic boss for weeks. and probably wont ever get heroic rag down.

if blizzard tuned the game towards those players that make it their job to be good at this game, and who have hours every day to practice and practice on every boss, regular players would never be able to kill anything