Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Critskrieg View Post
    Sounds good, one of the better fan-made ideas ive read anyway. I see you've either been reading HP lovecraft or playing Alone in the Dark :P
    I actually haven't done either yet - I want to read Lovecraft at some point - but I've read a fair amount of Stephen King, hopefully to the point where I can design a believable monster-villain. Not to mention that I've looked up the Puzzle-Box of Yogg-Saron so many times that I'm almost turning insane myself.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like, never seen a murloc raid boss before. I also like the idea that N'zoth is trying to build his/her own dark version of the emerald dream...Or maybe I read to much into the part that involved the goat boss.

In response to all those claiming its too close to Deathknell and would create PVP issues. That is why they created phasing, The lowbies see a different Tirisfal and once they reach a certain level or part of Tirisfal they see the actual Tirisfal with a raid and what have you.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrizar View Post
    In response to all those claiming its too close to Deathknell and would create PVP issues. That is why they created phasing, The lowbies see a different Tirisfal and once they reach a certain level or part of Tirisfal they see the actual Tirisfal with a raid and what have you.
    Real PvP has nothing to do with lowbies. I mean the fact that anyone on the Horde could go to UC and be a short hop away from camping the raid entrance. Unless you're going to phase an instance for the Horde and Alliance separately, phasing wouldn't solve anything.

I stopped reading as soon as I saw Mrrdrrd bolded on my screen. Funniest name EVER. Gonna go back and read it over. I would love a raid dealing with N'zoth.

I realize that there may be a problem with having it so close to UC, but I think the PvP effects would actually be negligable, if perhaps even beneficial for the Horde - less Alliance raids there and more for Sylvanas, which I'm sure Garrosh wouldn't mind.I will be very busy over the next couple of days - funeral - so while I will be reading and replying to comments, I won't be able to start working on new content until Saturday, at the earliest.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.

Umbra - you are a god.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Thats pretty... cool. Really nice idea, cata badly needs underwater raid.
    Mabye we could get underwater raid in Abyssal Maw.
    I like op's opinion too , that's cool

Nice idea, as I remember there was an art of something like sunken city...

Deleted
    Nah, no Ny'alotha or anything. What i'd really like, is a 1 time 5 man dungeon that lasted 1 week before it departed. So, like a flying city (Not vortex pinaccle) that flew over the capital cities. You'd have to fly up, and the bosses would drop REALLY cool vanity items, and the final one would drop a mount 100%. However, it would be REALLY hard, harder than firelands but in 5 man mode. Would be cool eh?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like an awesome raid to me.

"Sa souvr'aya niende misain ye."

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthwings View Post
    Nah, no Ny'alotha or anything. What i'd really like, is a 1 time 5 man dungeon that lasted 1 week before it departed. So, like a flying city (Not vortex pinaccle) that flew over the capital cities. You'd have to fly up, and the bosses would drop REALLY cool vanity items, and the final one would drop a mount 100%. However, it would be REALLY hard, harder than firelands but in 5 man mode. Would be cool eh?
    A holier-than-thou dungeon that is only available for a week? Content that will be seen by practically no one? Why yes, that does work with Bliz' design philosophy and makes sense overall. You are clearly a truly takented game designer, your content being of a level of quality that I can only dream of achieving.Blatant lies aside, I want to thank everyone for their support. You guys inspire me to finish this and take it with me wherever I end up in life. Perhaps these ideas will make it into a game of my own some day.

Umbra - you are a god.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for dungeons that take you dooown. Those are the best kind. I'm looking forwards to your ideas about Ny'alotha - that place is currently what interests me the most in WoW.

Loving this idea. It would be made of win and awesomeness.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Not sure which bosses you have planned in the dream, but here's some valid suggestions:Taerar (nightmare dragon)Hakkar (the soulflayer)Ula-TekEranikus (forever corrupted)Xavius (right hand of N'zoth)

After much consideration and thought, as well as doing other things, the second part of the raid have been added, as well as achievements for both parts.

I see Xavius' role as managing N'Zoth's affairs outside the Rift of Aln, while the Old God personally deals with things inside.

Umbra - you are a god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still reading through the new stuff. What kind of city are you imagining Ny'alotha as? Sounds like it's a night elf city, from the description?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Still reading through the new stuff. What kind of city are you imagining Ny'alotha as? Sounds like it's a night elf city, from the description?
    Highborne city, definitely; think Silvermoon, but slightly more over-the-top.

Umbra - you are a god.

...and a bump, for good measure.

Umbra - you are a god.

Is Sharlishene's raid emote 'You messed with the wrong Warlock!' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tordek View Post
    Is Sharlishene's raid emote 'You messed with the wrong Warlock!' ?
    Something along those lines, yes. His kill emote, on the other hand: "Dying is for fools, amateurs!"

Umbra - you are a god.