10+ Year Old Account

Priests!: What are you buying with valor points?

The last "What are you buying with valor points?" thread was titled incorrectly causing alot of conflicting/confusing posts as people from all classes were jumping in from all likelyhood the main page.

So I'd like to restart the thread with same question but different title - to hopefully prevent this.

I am honestly targetting 2pcT12, my gloves were shite from the previous Tier so I replaced them and going for the chest next - then likely the wand.

How about you?
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

Tier Chest> Tier Gloves> Shadow Tier Legs

Going to use Shannox ring, rep ring, rhyolith neck, wand from major.
    And 4pc disc chest, gloves, helm, shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tier tier tier.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moar tier!

Deleted
    Tier chest first then most likely gloves for a quick 2 set if I don't get lucky in BH before I buy them, after that I will have to see what drops I can make use of and get items that I am unlikely to see via raids or rep.

I hate it when you buy something only to have something that is equal to it drop within a week or two.

Deleted
    Going tier chest first since that isn't going to drop from BH, then buying another piece next, to get set bonus asap

15+ Year Old Account
    Tier Chest today, Tier legs in 2 weeks if they haven't dropped from BH.

Got my heroic chest yesterday and got my normal helm token last lockout, so I've already got my 2pc. I'm shooting for 4pc, so I'll probably just sit on my valor until I see what heroic tokens I can get. :3

I got the wand first, cause my wand was only 318ilvl before, and next going to get the bracers (would buy but I dont have that much gold) because my bracers are the only blue thing I have on me still. Then start on tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got helm last week, chest yesterday. Like Liliyah, I'm going to sit on my valor until I know which heroic token(s) I will get first.
    (Unless I get a heroic leg token or lucky with a BH drop, legs will be my last piece of tier)

Deleted
    Hmm, I already have the heroic legs token, but not buying the legs yet, because the 2set is worth more than the upgrade from 372 to 391. Just waiting till I get shoulders from Majordomo, then buying gloves with VP, which would make me have two 2sets. And then, when I have 4400 VP, will buy both legs and chest at once to replace 2 2sets with one 4set. At least that's the plan for now.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2011-07-14 at 03:39 PM.