10+ Year Old Account

Seeking Advice, Newb Freshly 85 Lock

Hello there Locky players and Pro lockers

Im seeking infomation on which spec is better and how to Gem/Reforge my locks gear into a super bad ass warlock.....not really, but you know not look like a idiot, but first meet My lock, Mapotofgold (i got caught in the craze of goblin naming prior to cata release)

Wave to the nice MMO Community Map

Ok anyways, Map hit 85 not to recently (10/7/11) and im currently trying to get her on a better spec, but everyone is saying all specs are great it depends on the player.

Im not a Heavy PvPer, the only time i PvP is when TB is up every 2hrs, I got her gear that was givin to me from a friend who gave her some early epics, and included Darkmoon Card: Volcano, Melodious Slippers off the ah for 1k, and a few bits of others you can see at her arm profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Mapotofgold/simple

I leveled her via Demo spec, but i was told Desto and Affliction were better, but i really cant tell heaps and i was wondering if i could please get a hand, i like desto and Affliction, but im unsure of the specs entirely.

Really love the advice
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    All you need to know about affliction click here
    All you need to know about destruction click here

enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    People REALLY need to learn to check the stickies. The warlock ones are among the best imo.

The warlock ones are also out of date. While destro wasn't touched, afflic was. EJ is the way to go IMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Afflic is minimally ahead of destruction, and both affliction and destruction are quite a bit ahead of demo.

I think if you're going to be running dungeons, destro is probably the way to go. That's just my opinion.

Best of luck, did you by chance level 80-85 in randoms? I ran into a goblin lock with that name while playing my warrior -- it took me a few minutes to realize what the name was. :P
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.