Choosing talons or wardens, will the decision affect how fast i earn marks?

As stated, will it be?
    I strongly believe bliz wont make 1 side better than the other. After all we have to do both in the end yes?

Nope.

Both give 9 more marks a day, and you can only do one of the two a day when you unlock both.

same amount of q ,same amount of marks so no.. theres no difference between those 2

Deleted
    No difference at all, sorry?

Deleted
    While there is no difference in the rewards (you need them both anyway before you get any rewards, and you get the same amount of tokens every day), I have understood that the Shadow Wardens' dailies every day are slightly faster to do, while the Druids of the Talons dailies allow you to start working on some achievements for the meta.

So if you wanna just be done quick, go for Shadows, and if you care about the achievements and mounts, pick Talons.
    Last edited by mmoce02695a3d4; 2011-07-15 at 06:57 AM.

Unlocking the Shadow Wardens allows you to collect a quest item while on one of these quests. This quest item opens up a new daily that nets you an extra mark per day.

Sorry to say, but everyone above me is wrong.
    EDIT: It seems I have read some wrong information, my apologies.
    Last edited by Afrosaurus; 2011-07-15 at 07:17 AM.

no, an equivalent quest also exists with the talondruids
    i recommend reading wowhead com/guide=4.2&quests

Quote Originally Posted by Afrosaurus View Post
    Unlocking the Shadow Wardens allows you to collect a quest item while on one of these quests. This quest item opens up a new daily that nets you an extra mark per day.

Sorry to say this but the same happens with the DotT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrosaurus View Post

Are you sure that's accurate? I've been Druids of the Talon since I was able to (did every daily every day since patch dropped) and I still have the same amount of tokens as my friends that went Shadows. Unless they just miss this quest item every day?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

I strongly believe that Shadow Warden quests are easier for Casters and Druids of the Talon are easier for Melee. I have a DK on Shadow Wardens and a Mage on Druids of the Talon. Shadow Wardens I found to be slightly easier when it comes to easiness of quests.