Shadow Priests How are you doing the quest Through a Glass, Darkly?

Just wondering how you guys are getting this quest done. I get up to the part where she iceblocks. I dont like the magic dogs that silence. Any suggestions would be helpful. I am loving the challenge for sure, its an awesome quest line so far

---------- Post added 2011-07-14 at 02:09 PM ----------

Has anyone done this yet? Any good suggestions? Maybe a guide to follow?
    Last edited by Skys; 2011-07-14 at 07:08 PM.

Its fairly easy, all I did was after I was encased in ice and the 3 dogs came out, I dotted them up and feared them, mind flaying them down and running away to let the silence wear off.

This is such a shit quest to do as a shadowpriest, especially the last boss, I got no idea what I'm doing wrong, I keep getting spell locked and barely make it till the other add spawns.

Edit: finally made that part as well
    Last edited by Ayarea; 2011-07-24 at 10:23 PM.

yeah Im embarresed to say it did take me awhile to figure all this out. Last boss was pretty tough at first but then easy to figure out if you can kill dogs fast enough lol. Best of luck to anyone doing this chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Skys View Post
    yeah Im embarresed to say it did take me awhile to figure all this out. Last boss was pretty tough at first but then easy to figure out if you can kill dogs fast enough lol. Best of luck to anyone doing this chain.
    It's hard for us because, we got no pet, we can't heal without shifting form, no knockbacks. Fear works, but they seemed to instant break it. I managed it in the end, but I thought it would be alot easier. I had to pull out everything (including flash heals) to keep myself alive ! At least that part is done now.

For the last boss I made a target/ dispell macro, which helped alot as well when killing the little adds.