Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDios View Post
    These items are aimed at people who haven't been raiding and want to catch up, getting as much 365 gear as possible so you can attempt to get into a guild that runs firelands, basically if you can get into firelands to raid now, then the daily gear is not aimed at you
    Did you discuss the aims of the rewards with Blizzard employees?

This is me seeing the game from your point of view:

GearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGear

Time to find something else to play perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    I thought people are raiding to beat something, complete challenges, not for gear, but ok.
    As others said. U dont find fun in just enjoying every aspect of the game, ur loss, dont do those dailies, but dont expect u gonna get gear from everything.
    Like Blizz said before, about Elemental Bound quest chain. The cool and enjoyable story line is enough reward.
    Geez im not sure I have the effort for your nonsense.

- Gear helps killing bosses.

Derp.

Sad thing is on my alt, who I would like the gear on, levelled in Vash'jir... now the thought of having to a load of quests in hyjal just to unlock the first dailys for an alt... meh, I would do them if I could avoid having to quest the zone first just to unlock them.

I'm doing them on my main who levelled in hyjal for the mount and stuff ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Chockolate View Post
    Did you discuss the aims of the rewards with Blizzard employees?
    No he/she didn't. What he/she did do, on the other hand, was pay attention to what Blizzard are doing for each different set of the player base.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva View Post
    This is me seeing the game from your point of view:<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    GearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGear<br>
    GearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGearGear<br>
    <br>
    Time to find something else to play perhaps?
    <br><br>Geez im not sure I have the effort for your nonsense.&nbsp;<br><br>- Gear helps killing bosses.&nbsp;<br><br>Derp.

Are you saying in ICC you didn't bother getting the rep ring upgrades?
    Rep rings were from all the dailies i did. Thank god cause i hate grinding trash.

I'm literally finding it hard to respond because I have no idea what point you're trying to make. ICC Reputation rings were gained by raiding ICC. These dailies are unrelated to Firelands raid, except for thematically, therefore the gear from them doesn't have to be as good as Firelands raid gear.

Since you still don't seem to be getting it, I'll try and break it down as simple as I can:

FIRELANDS DAILIES GIVE:
    -365 gear
    -Achievements
    -Patterns
    -Mount
    -Title
    -Pets
    -Gold
    -Fun

If any of these are a motivation for you, then do them, if not, don't. If gear is the ONLY motivation but you're getting gear from Firelands raid, then don't do the dailies. What I'm saying is that Blizzard don't sit down and say "Patch 4.2, what does Chockolate want from it?" They design content to appeal to MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF PLAYER. The gear attached to the dailies is NOT DESIGNED WITH RAIDERS IN MIND.

What is so hard to understand about that?

Derp.
    Of COURSE it does. That's not the point. Try to figure it out... from someone elses point of view instead of your own.

If you raid you best be getting your BIS ring and the trinket might be best in slot for normal modes
    If you don't care about gear do them for achievements,mounts,pets, or vanity shit
    and if you don't care about any of those don't do them
    Hi Sephurik

I'm doing it because I'm a completist and WoW satisfies this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva View Post
    Of COURSE it does. That's not the point. Try to figure it out... from someone elses point of view instead of your own.
    Rubbish argument.

Rubbish argument.
    No it's not, if you weren't so self absorbed you'd see there was two types of raiders:

1. People who raid for gear
    2. People who raid for enjoyment

Both groups want gear, but group 1 sees gear as the AIM or GOAL. Group 2 sees gear as a MEANS to the END which is the enjoyment of killing new bosses.

Rubbish argument.
    Ah I see. You don't see. What rubbish indeed.

You get a ton of vanity items. That's good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by zylya View Post
    No it's not, if you weren't so self absorbed you'd see there was two types of raiders:

1. People who raid for gear
    2. People who raid for enjoyment

Both groups want gear, but group 1 sees gear as the AIM or GOAL. Group 2 sees gear as a MEANS to the END which is the enjoyment of killing new bosses.
    How do you know why I raid? Do I know you?

I enjoy raiding and progression. Gear helps a lot. The end.

Deleted
    Some of us who pay for the game like to experience the new content. I am gear and raid focused. I think it would be cool if there was usable gear for raiding from putting so much time in to the new contents dailies.

I am sorry if you do not feel the same way.
    So let me get this right, you think you should get raid-ready gear from dailies.......erm......you do, ilvl365 is MORE than enough to hit firelands........oh wait! I get it........you want the SAME ilvl gear as the actual raid drops.......mmmmm that would just cheapen the loot the raiders get for a harder graft....

So that leads us all to 2 possible conclusions, either you are a 10 year old troll or a plank......

Ahhhhhhh my eyes, my eyes........the purple mist........ahhhhhh

Geez im not sure I have the effort for your nonsense.

Derp.
    And not everything is bout killing bosses.
    There are many enjoyable aspects of the game, like others said.
    Im playing only for achievements, dont care much bout gear. Firelands are designed for 359 geared people anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsocks View Post
    So let me get this right, you think you should get raid-ready gear from dailies.......erm......you do, ilvl365 is MORE than enough to hit firelands........oh wait! I get it........you want the SAME ilvl gear as the actual raid drops.......mmmmm that would just cheapen the loot the raiders get for a harder graft....

Ahhhhhhh my eyes, my eyes........the purple mist........ahhhhhh
    You get 378 items from the ah or trash.

next.

That's basicly off the point as the ring upgrade WAS the best for those doing normals. And it wasn't achieved by doing dailies but just to raid in ICC itself, so you gained the upgrade automaticly.

Just to stay on topic ofc
    It's like we are all Red Jelly Beans in a Jar full of various colors. Every now and then they reach in and get a Red Jelly Bean.
    We know we are in there, we can see the color, we just can't do anything to speed up our being taken out of the jar -- Jelly Beans can't speak.