addon to show trinket procs

is this power auras? like i want to be able to see it in the middle of my screen so i dont have to look up at buffs

Deleted
    You could set Power Auras to do it. I use it for the PvP trinkets on my rogue. Give me a few mins and I'll find the settings I have.

Here you go, just set Power Auras to monitor for a buff, and then put the name of the trinket proc where it says "???". Simple.
    Last edited by mmoc8a300a9939; 2011-07-14 at 10:43 PM.

Classtimer does it.
    Add a custom timer with the name of the buff that your trinket procs,
    drag the sample bars to the middle of your screen/somewhere noticeable (mine's above my castbar)
    and bam, job done.

Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

Deleted
    I use power auras for it.

Quartz with the proc mod can show this and many other things

10+ Year Old Account
    MSBT can do this ( miks scrolling battle text )

Deleted
    You can also use Tellmewhen (it's spelled exactly like this) to do it. It shows up like the icon of the trinket proc and u can make it as big or small as u want and make it appear on the screen wherever u want. (This addon is also great for tracking talent/spell procs cooldowns, and can be used as a dot timer)

Deleted
    I use Satrina's buff frame for all buff/debuff tracking. It's the most customizable buff addon available, try it out.