Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Mega shark vs Giant Octopuss, although i did enjoy it in its on terrable way

10+ Year Old Account
    The Box!!!!!!!!!! That movie was utter garbage! Some what better not have said Cloverfield best monster movie out there

---------- Post added 2011-09-11 at 05:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GhostInTheFog View Post
    I was actually talking to my friends about the worst movies ever..

I have a few.

Underworld
    Daybreakers
    Salt
    The Expendables

Those are movies that come to mind right away, but I'm sure I can think of more.

edit:

I thought Cloverfield was really good too.
    cloverfield was awesome can't wait to see number 2
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Iron Man 1, and especially Iron Man 2. Fell asleep when I saw Iron Man 2 at the cinema.

Freddy Got Fingered and Dude, Where's My Car? pretty much rank up there as time that would have been better spent drinking kerosene and swallowing lit matches.

And just to point out for the few randoms that posted Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and Poultrygeist, Troma movies are MEANT to be bad. That's what makes them great, low expectations going in. Toxic Avenger, Killer Tomatoes, Nuke 'Em High, Redneck Zombies...5 dollar budgets + scripts that anyone on this board could write = success. A movie about a killer condom? Yep, Troma has it.

But, seriously...I think the worst pile of shit i have ever seen was Little Otik.
    Based on some Czech folktale, its about this couple that can't have kids, so the husband digs up a stump that vaguely resembles a baby and the wife treats it like her own child. It comes to life, grows, and starts eating people. Its stupid as fuck, Otik is done with stop-motion and cartoon animation...yet somehow it recieved billions of awards and nominations.