Poll: Which universe would you like to live in?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obv pokemon..who the fuck wouldnt want a mudkipz?

Quote Originally Posted by Artran View Post
    Obv pokemon..who the fuck wouldnt want a mudkipz?
    Sorry, can't hear you over my awesome Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich8807 View Post
    Dragonball Z.

/thread
    But everyone on the planet gets killed almost every story arc! Sure, they get wished back, but damn!

As for sci-fi, I want to be cool and say Warhammer 40k, but I'd probably die horribly in many numerous ways, so I'd have to say maybe Star Wars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post

He is good too...but..charmander wins....the new pokemons are stupid as hell...

Gohan eats dragonites for breakfast, oh yeah he also got this achievement
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5...w-awesome-i-am
    Last edited by xile; 2011-07-17 at 06:15 AM.

If I actually HAD to live in one of these universes it would be Star Treks and I'd very much want to be on Earth. Besides the Borg trek is a pretty stable and safe universe, whereas Star Wars universe is in a constant state of civil war that sees billions die and features space ships capable of destroying planets, and Mass Effect has the Reavers who are determined to wipe out nearly all sentient life in the Galaxy.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Harry Potter <3

Star trek is unrealisticly nice. Star wars is more down and dirty and to reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmfao i just watched the video and i rofl soo fucking hard

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Star trek is unrealisticly nice. Star wars is more down and dirty and to reality.
    And that is why you choose to live in the Trekverse. The question wasn't what universe is the most awesome, but what Universe do you want to live in. I personally would like to live in the Universe were planets aren't destroyed constantly and the ruler of most of the galaxy isn't an ancient black magic user (The dark side) who can kill people with a mere thought.

I'm guessing no one that's voting for anything other than Star Trek has never actually SEEN it. Let me break it down for you.

Replicators. They can make anything, not just food. And when they make food? It's always healthy for you. Eat a chocolate cake for dinner? Sure thing! You won't gain weight or get diabetes.

Health Care. They can heal pretty much anything. People live healthy and active lives well over 100 years. And it's all free, with unlimited resources.

Money. Yeah, there is no money. People can do whatever they want, whenever they want. Travel the galaxy? No problem, doesn't matter if you are a doctor or an unemployed slob, it'll cost you the same : nothing.

The Holodeck. Yeah, it only does EVERYTHING!

It's a no-brainer - pick Star Trek, then create holodeck programs for Mass Effect, or Star Wars, or any other goddamn thing in the history of ever.
    [quote author=ðεrfεℓ † καðαrηε link=topic=158876.msg2123362#msg2123362 date=1265649724]
    And who are you?
    Â A two-feet-tall midget dual wielding 5ft long two-handed swords?
    Â Or a blue-skinned half-squid-half-goat uncorrupted demon of light from outer space who is a wild shaman?
    Â Or are you a killed, then raised, then liberated, then killed, then raised, then liberated again human whose eyes used to glow not, then glow yellow, and now glow blue (I'm not even talking of your spine portruding through your skin, your armor and your cloak)(and the ability to speak without lower jaw)?
    Â Or are you an elf who can turn into a cat, bear, seal, cheetah, eagle and tree, but still has to use ground mounts which you magically conjure from thin air? [/quote]

From those 3 Mass Effect. But id rather live in some fanaty world. Dragon Age universe, or Dragonlance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mear View Post
    Try surviving that universe for more then 30 minutes, c'mon I dare you. Chances are a shark will eat you on the top floor of a hotel.

well those being the only choices id had to go with mass effect i mean come on
    you die
    they bring you back with a better body and kick some more tail

though if you let me have one i want then most likely hmmmm full metal alchemist hook me up with some flame alchemy
    Last edited by darc; 2011-07-17 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darc View Post
    well those being the only choices id had to go with mass effect i mean come on
    you die
    they bring you back with a better body and kick some more tail

though if you let me have one i want then most likely hmmmm full metal alchemist hook me up with some flame alchemy
    Type from left to right? Too mainstream.

Deleted
    Star Trek the main timeline. The Borg are gone, everyone and their sister is mourning/in need of "comfort".
    Replicators, Holodeck, free healtcare, free everything. Extreme life spans, hot alien chicks.
    And if all that fails, maybe Q can give me some deal for imortality or even some Q powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich8807 View Post
    Type from left to right? Too mainstream.
    He's actually typing on the right alignment.
    Hipsters gotta stay together!

---------- Post added 2011-07-17 at 02:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Minecraft or Pokemon >_>

OT: Out of those choices I'd say mass effect
    ..Minecraft? It's basically just real life with exploding penises & a zombie apocalypse

I'm not a fan of Space Futurey settings.

I'd say Hyrule, or the Pokemon World. Hell, maybe Termina as long as the moon isn't falling.
    Good thing Star Wars is set a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Well from a scifi perspective I would probably go with firefly or cowboy beebop. I may not to be living the best life and the threat of a reaver raid at any time and starving out in space might not be the greatest but I think I might feel more at home. For fantasy I think I might go with lord of the rings or dragon rider
    Last edited by blorin; 2011-07-17 at 06:46 AM. Reason: spacebar ftw