Thread: Grid problem

10+ Year Old Account

Grid problem

Hi guys, I have quite annoying problem with configuring my grid to work as I need/want. Two, three days before, my grid just stopped to display incoming heals properly (didn't configure my ui in sort of general setup session). As I cast healing spell on any1, grid shows visual incoming heal, BUT in the same color like health bar, instead of showing it as green visual heal. Its still usable, but it quite lowers my ability to heal efficient enough, without so much over healing (at least in compare with my healing before this problem).

Since my english isnt so smooth I've recorded video to ilustrate it. (showing grid config there and also reloading my ui ... with no positive output).

I am quite sure that I've forgot some small thing, like unticked one radio button or so, but after 3 days of messing around in grid configuration I wasn't able to figure out the solution. Hope, that some1 had same problem and can help me.

Thx.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I kno where you're coming from you mean THIS

isn't happening correct?

If this is what's not happening then it maybe be 1 of these two things:
    Check the Healing Bar Opacity is or is around 0.5 (that's what works for me)

If that's not the problem then make sure the Healing Bar has Incoming Heals checked

hope this is the problem, at least I think it is and maybe one of those two things fixes it.

-Odd

Edit: Just watched the whole video and you actually have Healing Bar Opacity to 1, I think that is the problem.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-07-17 at 07:29 PM.
    [/CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you ... yes, "healing bar opacity" setting was the reason ... I´ve set it to 0,6 and it works like a charm now ...