Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    "did" it at 60

And by that I mean I did all the stuff before Dire Maul and then got carried through Dire Maul by a 70 who happened to be helping his friend
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really sucks that Blizz took out classes quests such as this. The paladin mount quests to me were worth the trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did all the warlock class quests except for that 1. I had done the pally mount quest before and that was annoying enough so I decided not to do the warlock one.

Honestly don't regret that choice because it would have been such a waste of time/money.

Did it in vanilla, it was a pain in the ass, but was the highlight of being a warlock.

I did the quest line for the mount and doom guard both before ZG hit. It was such a fun experience. Soloing all those demons with banish and cod was pretty amazing. The way I did it was I would hit them with a few spells just before they reached melee range and then banish them run away and repeat. Those doom procs did huge damage to their health pools. Plus soloing most of the trash in DM was pretty fun. Killing that tree boss with the stairs exploit was good times as well.

I miss those days. EL POLLO GRANDE is still my favorite thing in wow.

Was it removed? I did it at 60 so haven't really paid attention.

hell yeah i got outta the wetlands as soon as the quest was completed.....from what i remember i got it at level 20 but had to go through hillsbrad and arathi highlands. this was back when I was seeing them for the first time and was just following quest helper lol.

I did it when I was level 60 back in the beginning of BC. Definitely a quest I'll never forget... You certainly had to earn it to say the least, but it was a great feeling when I finally completed it.

Did it at 60 -

Enjoyed it - although I had to resist the temptation to buy a normal epic mount for the week or so it took to get people to do the instances... that was pain! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh the memories... Since my warlock is my main char since the very beginning, I surley did the quest back in good old vanilla. Farming the gold was a huge pain in the ass tough, but I somehow managed to get all the gold. I remember that before we went do DM, I created about 60 soul shards so that I didn't ran out of these for the ritual.

After finally got it, I rode from Orgrimmar all the way down to Tanaris, just to enjoy my little flaming pony .

Even today I always ride my Dreadsteed as my "main ground mount", even though I own about 110 mounts .

did it with 70 i guess during bc...i loved this quest and it made me poor but happy with the mount <3

Best thing they did was remove those class quests, could be optional for all I care. JUst not something crucial like a mount

fckin antlers in azshara...