Procs & Dispellable Buffs

Howdy, I'm looking for two addons:

• I need at addon with the functionality of DispelBorder that puts some sort of easily identifiable graphic effect on enemy buffs that are dispellable. (Note: DispelFrames is OoD on the Curse Website)
    • I'm also looking for an addon with a similar functionality to Event Alert that will signal item procs such as Power Torrent as well as class spell procs.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish blizz would do away with dispelling buffs to be honest. who all other than a shammy can leave you bare bones after 3 seconds of purge spam? sure spellsteal is alright but not outright, purge purge purge purge, grats you got talent auras left and i the shammy have a raid's worth of buffs still. gg

Cheap and/or instant cast damage spell > Totems.
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Why not just use DispelBorder if you want the functionality of it. It still works perfect for all classes, just in need of a TOC bump.

Maybe for 2nd one, I'm a long time user of PowerAuras and couldn't imagine playing without them. There's a wiki to help you get started with stuff for your class.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    i wish blizz would do away with dispelling buffs to be honest. who all other than a shammy can leave you bare bones after 3 seconds of purge spam? sure spellsteal is alright but not outright, purge purge purge purge, grats you got talent auras left and i the shammy have a raid's worth of buffs still. gg
    priests can do it as well. and then they can burn your mana away too, and then control yo mind and make you slap yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Why not just use DispelBorder if you want the functionality of it. It still works perfect for all classes, just in need of a TOC bump.

Maybe for 2nd one, I'm a long time user of PowerAuras and couldn't imagine playing without them. There's a wiki to help you get started with stuff for your class.
    DispelBorder hasn't been updated for quite some time.

Is there a way to set up Power Auras in such a way that the notification simply blinks in for a moment rather than staying for the duration of the proc?

Listen I'm telling you it doesn't matter that it hasn't been updated, I use it and it still works fine. A TOC bump means he has to change one number from 40100 to 40200 and most addon authors don't feel the need to release a new version just to bump the TOC.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Listen I'm telling you it doesn't matter that it hasn't been updated, I use it and it still works fine. A TOC bump means he has to change one number from 40100 to 40200 and most addon authors don't feel the need to release a new version just to bump the TOC.
    I'll give a whirl when the servers go up then. Admittedly when I see my addons in red on the Log In screen I just delete them right off the bat. Thanks for the info.

Also, I managed to get PA to do what I wanted in terms of proc notifications. Thanks for the info.