Quote Originally Posted by Hallower View Post
    Goodness I'm old. I read MW2 as Mechwarrior 2 instead of Modern Warfare.
    So did I!

Deleted
    Just a note to the WoW community on our fanpage, we're working this out with people we know.
    that's the stuff they posted on Razer's wall...
    It does look to me as they greased some palms, wouldn't you say?

Really awesome that any person sponsored by big companies can get away with mostly everything...

Now YOU get your account perma-banned and appeal to blizzard... I bet they unban it right away :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Lets be honest. Blizz didnt unban him because of all the fanboy riots.They just didnt want Athene to come back
    /controversy :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im still going to say that if it were you or me we wouldn't have gotten another chance, what gives him higher priority than any other paying member? I have read threads on here of people getting banned for doing basically the same thing, they are still banned and all the begging in the world didn't make them remove the ban so this is all bs favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Lets be honest. Blizz didnt unban him because of all the fanboy riots.They just didnt want Athene to come back
    I Lol'd so hard.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    What I read was Swifty should not get banned because "he's a cool guy that's known for encouraging good behavior." What else would you call that?

Oh, he also said it wasn't his fault because it was a "misunderstanding," whatever little sense that makes. How the hell is crashing servers a misunderstanding?
    Because it wasn't the spamming that crashed the server it was the huge amount of people in one area that no one expected would cause a crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    What I read was Swifty should not get banned because "he's a cool guy that's known for encouraging good behavior." What else would you call that?

Oh, he also said it wasn't his fault because it was a "misunderstanding," whatever little sense that makes. How the hell is crashing servers a misunderstanding?
    You can't tell that was just his own feelings towards the dude? He didn't list his reasons why he shouldn't of been banned, I personally believe he deserved a temp ban for it, it was an accident, but it wasn't just his, fanbois equally deserve the same punishment, they all did their part.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

See we all are the losers.
    This is one less white guy to take your order and understand it at a fast food place.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    swifty is unbanned, no point for this thread to be open anymore..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    hundreds of lost subscriptions? i dont think hundreds of people are gonna leave this game over 1 person getting banned,especially.when the person deserved in the first place to get banned
    This is based on the idea of banning the people who came to his defense. Read much?

Swifty get's banned and then unbanned just a short time later...

I guess you could call it a...

*PUTS ON SUNGLASSES*

...swift ban!

YEAAAAH

TotalHalibut- Total Upload Views: 124,986,95338,142,530

Too bad that's not even a real number.

Quote Originally Posted by matherl View Post
    swifty is unbanned, no point for this thread to be open anymore..
    this,this and this....close this before people start to kill each other
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noipmahc-omm View Post
    This is based on the idea of banning the people who came to his defense. Read much?
    If they dont get suspended or banned, then Blizzard will have admitted that they will cave into mob rule and the game will go nowhere but down hill from here.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Who is Swifty? I understand he's a WoW celebrity of some kind, but I honestly never heard of him. What's he famous for?
    He was one of the 3 most famous warriors to ever play wow
    Landsoul,Pat,Swifty

Essentially Swifty got famous for making pvp video's and making himself look good by editing out all the ass kicking's he received

The only thing that really made him stand out is that when he first started making pvp video's he did it as both arms/fury and included world pvp instead of just battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by noipmahc-omm View Post
    i was gonna argue with you,but then i decided with your "read much?" smartass comment.theres no point

Apparently he's unbanned, drama over.