Deleted

So im going disc :)

Finding shadow pretty boring and it seems pve disc priests or in short supply over at my realm - or is it just everywhere?

Please can someone just give me a very brief foundational gearing/gemming/reforging explanation for a tank healer?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/p...v1-o2034AqA601
    hope that helps
    If You don't know what to do, "pick character" type ur realm & name. Make sure u select disc. = profit
    Nice to see another disc priest around!

Quote Originally Posted by Dzze View Post
    Finding shadow pretty boring and it seems pve disc priests or in short supply over at my realm - or is it just everywhere?

Please can someone just give me a very brief foundational gearing/gemming/reforging explanation for a tank healer?

Thanks in advance
    y personal philosophy on tank healing as disc this tier falls into two categories as I've posted in other threads.

With Renewed Hope and NO Strength of Soul, you will rely on throughput/DA and will generally favor Haste>Crit>Mastery

With Strength of Soul your PW:S uptime will be incredibly higher if you are exclusively tank healing so I generally go Mastery=Haste>Crit on all fights but Bael where Haste is obviously the superior stat.

other than that most of the guides on here and other sites are relatively accurate; I would suggest reading a bit on Howtopriest.com

GL! And Enjoy Disc.
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?