Poll: Cata greenies or wotlk wrathful?

Cata greenies or wotlk wrathful?

Not long ago I decided to twink a level 80 deathknight but is it worth getting the wrathful set? or should I go with the cata greenies from 78-80 and BRC/ToT norm blues

Deleted
    You can get cata greens low as level 77.

you can outgear wrath stuff at level 77
    dont even bother with wrath stuff it aint worth the time or effort
    the first set of quests at hyjal offer level 272 gear

Deleted
    Greens you can get at that level are usually between 272-300 ilvl. The wrathful sets were 277 weapons, 270 tier and 264 offsets.

Basically, it depends if you want the resilience or not. If you do, the wrathful gear is definitely worth it.

Deleted
    cata greens are way better

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Wrathful stuff mostly, and http://www.wowhead.com/item=66978
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Legywen/simple 's my current state doing pretty well in BGs tho, easily killing 84s left WSG with a 22 3 score earlier today

cataclysm greenies, wrathful never served any PvE purpuse(maybe aside from weapons)

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLiberty View Post
    cataclysm greenies, wrathful never served any PvE purpuse(maybe aside from weapons)
    I'm speaking about the pvp part of level 80, I will ofcourse do some raids to get trinkets like Deathbringer's Will ect, but I mainly want to pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    Not long ago I decided to twink a level 80 deathknight but is it worth getting the wrathful set? or should I go with the cata greenies from 78-80 and BRC/ToT norm blues
    I would definitely go with the Cata stuff.

Deleted
    Try mix some greenies with resi gear

Quote Originally Posted by TheOccidio View Post
    I would definitely go with the Cata stuff.
    Well the only good thing about cata stuff is the stamina and str, but even tho I would have alot of stamina I'd be low on resilience and I'm pretty sure that would kill me and my 2s partner