10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Transformers fan, hello.

What do you think of the movies?

which was your favorite series of transformers

which did you dislike the most

what is your opinion about the new series transformers prime on hub (if u have direct tv)

as for me
    i enjoy the movies
    i loved beast wars and armada, i also really loved animated because of how well it was made.
    i disliked beast machines (the one after beast wars) because it was weird and the toys when i was younger actually made my feel ill when i touched them and still do
    i personally enjoy Prime the characters are interesting, the humans arnt too annoying. I like how star scream is how starscream always was and how secretly dark Prime (the series not optimus) is.

what i reall disliked was how series energon and cybertron tried to use shell shade graphics, in energon it was worse because for some action scenes it would switch to normal anime and look way better.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2011-07-19 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think of the movies: they are meh

Which Was your favorite series of transformers: Generation one

Which did you dislike the most: Movies

What is your opinion on Transformers Prime: I like it alot, its the best series since G1 in my opinion.
    All Hail Galvatron!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baremon View Post
    What do you think of the movies: they are meh

Which Was your favorite series of transformers: Generation one

Which did you dislike the most: Movies

What is your opinion on Transformers Prime: I like it alot, its the best series since G1 in my opinion.
    Did u watch animated at all? they tried pretty hard to live up to G1 with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only transformes movie that is actually good is the animated movie. The first Bay movie is watchable, the next two are an atrocity and a crime against transforemres and movie making in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Beast wars was my favorite. Last one I watched was cybertron. I really liked the second movie musty do to the twins who were Hilarius the first was ok 3rd was complete shit.
    since cybertron there has been animated and now prime both of which are much better imo i suggest them.

prime has the full computer graphics like beast wars, animated was a series ment to live up to G1 and imo did just that. megatron was a beast in it

I'll watch them how long are they
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Deleted
    What do you think of the movies?
    I love the animated and live action (film/film's respectivly)

which was your favorite series of transformers
    G1 but the latter serious's of them.

which did you dislike the most
    prob beast wars.

what is your opinion about the new series transformers prime on hub (if u have direct tv)
    haven't seen it

Deleted
    I just watch the movies knowing there is no real decent storyline (displayed in the film) and I will just see robots kicking eachothers ass with one off the most advanced special effects there are out there. So yes, I enjoy the movies a lot.

There hasn't been a single tv show I enjoyed off transformers though, somehow I can't enjoy watching cartoonish car toys. Just my opinion though, not saying the shows are bad since I hardly tried watching them in the past.

Sound waves a chick MINDBLOW
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Sound waves a chick MINDBLOW
    in prime yes she is

ultimate way to suck up to megatron

It's a series of animated robots designed and created in order to sell toys.

That said, I always liked the original series as a kid. Beast wars was okay. Modern movies are Michael Bay crapfests, I only saw them for the explosions, but the plot of the most recent movie made it barely worth watching.