Holy Priest Trinkets...hmm

What do people think the two best trinkets before Heroic FL are?

ATM I'm running 359 Tsunami and Fall of Mortality. I've got a 372 Jar in my bags but I don't want to lose the 321 intel =(

The rep trinket looks shit, the eye of blazing power I've heard the proc heal is a bit useless, Domo's trinket seems pretty good. I don't think my guild wants to go back and get a Shard of Woe either.

What 2 trinkets would you take if you could have any? (non heroic)

Fall + FQ IMO. FQ is not shit - it provides you the Spi that you are losing by using the trinket and then an on use throughput gain and, potentially, mana gain. Use it when you use Fiend + HoH and you're going to get a lot more mana back, etc.

Jaw is okay, use it on fights where you find yourself nearly nonstop casting - but don't force yourself to spam cast just to stack it up. Jar is terrible, don't use it. Eye is meh, the Int is nice but the proc kinda blows.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Shard of Woe is still pretty much BiS so I would encourage your guild to go back and farm it for your healers.
    Tsunami is still awesome, don't let ilevel confuse you. Blazing power would be fine for an int upgrade if you don't need the spirit from Tsunami. Domo's proc is terrible tbh, it encourages more spamming to save more mana but you just end up using more than you might have done in the first place. Rep trinket is better (reforge spirit to haste/mastery if needed) since the proc is useful and only on a short 90s CD meaning it's availble for alot of heavy healing phases.

Shard+Tsunami is what I'm using atm. Shard + Rep trinket is the best for on-demand burst healing (haste+int /use) as needed.
    Shard+Tsunami is probably better for consistancy until HC modes.

Depends on what you want. Depends on how you manage your spirit. Depends on how much spirit you have/want. Depends on playstyle...efficiency...etc etc. I reforge out of alot of my spirit because of the Shard of Woe, for example.

There's not really any reason to switch from Tsunami + FoM. None of the FL trinkets are very good. The rep trinket is decent for fights with spiky healing requirements, but there are only maybe 2 fights where this happens and on every other fight it's worse than either of the other two.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jaws + Shard are BiS. Eye's throughput is so small that it's not worth the trinket slot. Jaws gives both throughput and regen, and Shard is just too good not to use.