Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Tandy 1000 I got for my 6th birthday.

DOS is fun!

Beast Wars. And legos.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to pick ONE transformer??
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Beast Wars. I always preferred the Predicons.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

My Luke skywalker figure from A New Hope, when i was 2. Still got it some where.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Hot Wheels, Legos, Knex, Dinosaurs, Pokemon, Farm Animals, etc.....Oh and my Gameboy Color with Pokemon Blue Edition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legos, Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, Transformers, and N64

Legos, bionicles, and video games. Its all i ever really did.

Legos, Pokemon toys I had a good sized Charizard I played with all the time I used to pretend to be a super awesome pokemon trainer named (Get ready for the originality) Rare. olol.. Oh god this is so embarrassing. X_X

Oh, and Batman toys and a giant red dinosaur who I named Godzilla ( I think I thought it was Godzilla)

I dunno if I'd consider SNES, N64, and gameboy, seeing as I don't really consider game consoles toys. >.>

Oh and Barbies, me and my sister played with Barbies all the time, we had one Ken who was headless, and to fill in for another Ken we used one of our Barbies, cut her hair and spiked it up and called her a dude.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-07-21 at 04:49 AM.

Legos , Star wars toys and my gameboy... These thing had brought me many happy times

The Transformers toy from japan.

http://www.geomagworld.com/en
    Oh god the things I would build, I think I spent dozens of hours with those, and eventually when I got a ton more for christmas once it probably shot into hundreds of hours. Sure its fairly simple, but trying to make complex structures that were good and solid with a limited amount of supplies was fun. I also enjoyed legos, but then I think everyone did.