Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Young. Swedish. Girl.

... says about everything.

Deleted
    I work in IT.
    I play WoW.

Tell this to anyone who hasn't seen you yet, and they will think you look like the fat guy from the South Park episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a chick who plays WoW. I'm obviously a fat attention whore who can't play and has a "tits for epics!" trade plan!

Actually, I'm lucky I've never encountered this mindset ingame, but it's all over the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Deleted
    My main thingy is probably the fact that I can't stand social events other then Gaming/Football meetings ONLY

I'm pierced and tattooed with an odd hairstyle, and plenty open about my hanging on both sides of the fence, if you know what I'm sayin'.

So yeah, I've been called an emo a couple of times.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a pale ginger with no soul that fries in the sun.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I am a white male ultra nerd who is a little overweight and wears glasses.

I have a level 40 paladin in my 3.5 D&D game.

Any game that I own I MUST beat on the highest difficulty, including the entire god of war, DMC, Halo, and Gears of war series. Any time I start playing a single player game I find the quickest way possible to become ultimately overpowered.

In Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind I have a character with full legendary armor in every slot, except for my daedric pauldrons of course. Max skills for everything that is in any way relevant, 75% Magic resistance, over 400 armor, almost 300 strength, 50% spell absorption, a wide array of spells for any situation, hundreds of exclusive restore health, magicka, and fatigue potions, over level 100, a massive amount of magicka due to being Breton with the sign of the Atronach, and to top if off I have Trueflame. On a sneak attack I can one shot a hand of Almalexia.

I raid 4 days a week on wow and have had multiple top 20 parses on WoL for my class and spec, including a number 1 parse that was shortly afterward knocked down a couple slots.

I like south park, and funny internet shows like RVB and DBZ abridged way too much.

I probably think I'm better than I actually am.

I have watched WAY too much anime including all of DBZ about 15 times. I have even seen the DBZ movies that most people have never even heard of like The plan to eradicate the saiyans, Hero's Legacy, and Heya! Son Goku and friends return. And finally, read my signature. I assure you it is accurate, based on pre crisis Superman being able to lift 200 quintillion tons with one arm. I used actual math to determine that Goku is indeed significantly stronger.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2011-07-21 at 10:06 AM.

One of the hardest things possible for me.. introspection!

Lets give it a try...

During the day i work in IT for a bank, play WoW and i love Logic (not fat lol).
    During the night im a stoner who's trying to improve he's emotional side...
    Its a pretty big conflict, but im getting on it.

Im also a bit judgemental at first impressions and stupid ppl sicken me to death... and i have trouble "letting myself go", as in, express myself... What am i? lol
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

15+ Year Old Account
    stoner frat boy douche. i was called that yesterday

young white and physically weak nerd I fall into pretty well. Obviously I'm deeper than that, but we're doing stereotypes here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    That socially awkward shut-in that hates almost everything and people will avoid her at all cost.
    are you... me... what...

ive also been called elitist jerk in more than one occasion. still not sure if i should be proud or offended.

I am a 21 yr old party pooper because i would rather stay home taking care of my kid and husband rather then go out partying and drinking :S i guess im just homebodied. BUT its a big drag to my friends because im TOO responsible i guess.