Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well, the prices crashed. I'm glad I dumped all my orbs into weapons early on, but my last one isn't selling at any price point, and more just keep on showing up on the AH and aren't selling. Engineers aren't going to see much profit left in the gun pattern. Not on my server at least. I give it 3-4 days before you can't move them at-cost.

The gun doesn't sell at all on my realm. The mats go for just shy of 10k gold and can't even sell the thing at 13k. Really jealous of all the BS weapons that are still up for 30k+ and wondering if they're selling.

Deleted
    Can anyone confirm if the crafted 2h sword has 3.5 or 3.8 speed? ingame tooltip says 3.8, but someone on wowhead claimed this to be a tooltip error.

Quote Originally Posted by inarion View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the crafted 2h sword has 3.5 or 3.8 speed? ingame tooltip says 3.8, but someone on wowhead claimed this to be a tooltip error.
    Its 3.8...

Quote Originally Posted by Frosties View Post
    Its 3.8...
    That is a bug. It's really 3.5

I had a long convo with a GM. He said it is a known bug in their logs.

If you look at the speed in your character sheet it shows as 3.5.

I made three guns. Been trying to sell all three for a week. Sold one the other day for 13k. Been trying to sell the other two for 11k but no takers. People laugh at me in trade when I post it saying it's overpriced junk.

I think when I sell the other two that I'm done making them. The market just isn't there for the guns.

its normal - what you, the OP, dont count in is the time you put in farming the orbs - doesnt matter if you got em from 40minute runs or simply going in for last bosses, its still time invested.