Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well that sucks then

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    neither spec benefits more than the other..
    A Demonology Guardian cooldown lasts 20 seconds longer than Affliction, this alone increases it's value for Demonology.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Doomguard also triple dips from Demonology's Mastery, receiving +48% Damage and a further +6% per point of Mastery, making him MUCH more powerful for Demo.

A Demo Warlock's Doomguard popped with all procs up will do 16-19k DPS over its entire duration, resulting in an increase for the Warlock of 3.2k to 4k eDPS.

On the other hand an Affli/Destro's Doomguard will around 5k to 5.5k DPS over its enture duration, resulting in a measly 600-800 eDPS increase for the Warlock.

So yeah, Doomguard is a much more valuable CD for Demo.

I'd like to hear a few opinions on what fights demo is better than aff for, and where they are similar

Deleted
    Today I had my doomguard doing 960k on ragnaros. I don't even have the Moonwell Chalice trinket, currently rolling with 19mastery, 10haste and 7,2k sp unbuffed. I was pulling 42k dps with doomguard and stable 35k on p1 (without hero) can't imagine how hard Doomguard would hit with lets say Moonwell Chalice and Necromantic Focus.