Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    As soon as someone tell me to go when im tanking i leave. /coolface

"Want a timed run? Go with your guild" is what i usually say

Quote Originally Posted by tejlol View Post
    As soon as someone tell me to go when im tanking i leave. /coolface
    why leave when you can afk for 15 mins before the can kick you?

sorry but im one of those that likes fast paced none stop action, yes im one of the guys that loves big pulls even if its a known death i just find them more fun
    And lets face it not eveyone has alot of free time than youself so pull your fingers out and GOGOGOGO!!!!! although i dont type it.... in fact i dont normally speak in heroics , it seems i tend to group with social missfits that never reply to a simple hello .
    Last edited by Suggs; 2011-07-24 at 11:13 AM.

Deleted
    [QUOTE:abovebeyond]You are going to have to explain the second part of your comment, because I don't understand it at all.[/QUOTE]

"Dungeons should be ran at the quickest pace possible" --> That's not how they are designed, plus that there is a hell lot of players taking it steady to make sure a group stays alive no matter the cost. While i agree that dungeons should not be taking hours and hours on end, since that's clearly a waste of life and humanity, i'm not going to agree on that it "should" be run at any pace set by anyone but the group itself, in agreement.

Oh, and not this again.. why do people keep thinking it's a valid argument?
    [QUOTE:abovebeyond]We pay to play this game[/QUOTE]

It's not. You pay to borrow your account, and it might be possible that you like fast runs, we all do, of course. But paying is in fact not a valid argument to just say "hey, this group should run fast because i pay for this game, and i dont wanna waste any time".

When ever this is brought up, i feel like smashing my head up against the wall.
    Last edited by mmocef312064d1; 2011-07-25 at 10:44 AM. Reason: spelling errors.

Deleted
    Dam 9 pages and not one link to it.

You need to watch the Go guys story

Then watch this to find out what type of guy you are.

I have my bear but I still like to rush HC's. Why spend 1 hour in a 5man when you can do it in 30mins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Dam 9 pages and not one link to it.

You need to watch the Go guys story

Then watch this to find out what type of guy you are.

I have my bear but I still like to rush HC's. Why spend 1 hour in a 5man when you can do it in 30mins.

This, a thousand times.

The time I was waiting infront of Council in Bot for over 5 minutes, non-stop ready checks.

I was literally screaming GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO in vent

I'm legit curious: How do you nonstop chainpullers deal with CC in a dungeon? As I said before I pull at a reasonable pace that I'm comfortable with - I don't go slow as molasses but I don't keep charging forward without making sure everyone is there or that the healer has mana. But there are still some pulls where CC is basically required or else pretty darn helpful (even in the old Cata heroics, specifically looking at Throne of Tides, maybe Lost City and Vortex Pinnacle). I normally find that DPS mess up when they're left to their own devices for what to CC (e.g. Mage will pick one target at random and sheep it, the hunter will trap that same target because there's no communication) so I end up marking myself usually (and even then they sometimes sheep one before I mark). How do you handle that, or are you one of those "lol we don't need CC" types that just charge in on every pack?

Deleted
    You do not really need cc, but if you wanna use something keybind most common raid marks and use them. Corresponding classes usually do proceed to cc, if they dont do without it. Personally no one has ever said go go to me but that might be because as tank I'm waiting for healers and DPS in most cases and not vice versa.