Deleted

Help me choose my pet, please ....

What Demon shall I use for :
    1. Affl pve
    2. Affl PvP
    3. Destro pve
    4. Destro PvP
    5. i guess Demonology is Felguard for both aspect of the game ?
    6. And the last one is for leveling ...

1. Affliction PvE - Felhunter
    2. Affliction PvP - Felhunter or succubus
    3. Destro PvE - Imp
    4. Destro PvP - Ahahaha...go with the felhunter or succubus. the imp is easily killed
    5. Demonology - Felguard
    6. Leveling - if demo - felguard, if affliction - felhunter (you might use succubus in zones with more world PvP), if destro - imp

Deleted
    felhunter, it got buffed alot last patch so i can hit quite hard.
    i think the felhunter because of the high dmg and a interrupt.
    imp, will add dmg with the dot and insta doulfire talent.
    not sure here :/
    now as demo you will be fine if you use the felguard but because of the felhunter buff, some people say that the dmg from it is better than the felguard.
    i would say that you should use the one you like.
    if it´s a hard hitting elite you need to kill, i would recommend the voidwalker. with demon soul it will gain alot of aggro so you don´t have to w8 before you start dpsing.if you are demo, you can pick up the health funnel talent for more heal and demonic empowerment for a defensive cd and more aggro.
    but if you don´t need to extra survivability you should use the highest dps pet.

Quote Originally Posted by doombledore View Post
    now as demo you will be fine if you use the felguard but because of the felhunter buff, some people say that the dmg from it is better than the felguard.
    i would say that you should use the one you like.
    if it´s a hard hitting elite you need to kill, i would recommend the voidwalker. with demon soul it will gain alot of aggro so you don´t have to w8 before you start dpsing.if you are demo, you can pick up the health funnel talent for more heal and demonic empowerment for a defensive cd and more aggro.
    but if you don´t need to extra survivability you should use the highest dps pet.
    5. It's not "some people", Felhunter is better for Demo on single target. Does almost 2k more dps. Felguard for heavy AoE fights only.

6. Well considering you learn Demon soul at 85, I highly doubt you can use it for levelling...

Deleted
    Ty very much

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Affl pve felhunter
    2. Affl PvP felhunter
    3. Destro pve imp
    4. Destro PvP nothing don't do destro pvp now its horrible D:
    5. Demo Pve Felhunter single felguard aoe
    5 1/2. Demo PvP Felguard or Felhunter You can soul burn between them depending on what group your fighting make sure to save one shard for soulburn hstone
    For leveling as demo use felguard as destro use imp and as affliction use felhunter

Succy isn't as good anymore after the felhunter buff and voidwalker is completely terrible

1. Affl pve - Felhunter
    2. Affl PvP - Felhunter
    3. Destro pve - Imp
    4. Destro PvP - Don't PVP as Destro :X
    5. i guess Demonology is Felguard for both aspect of the game ? Use Felhunter for single target and Felguard for an AoE situation.
    6. And the last one is for leveling -

Affliction - Felhunter
    Destro - Imp
    Demo - Felguard

Deleted
    Generally role with a Felhunter for all pvp does insane damage with 2-3 dots on the target (should always have that on your target)
    Has an off player-gcd Spell Lock (you can use it when you are CC'd extra) which is Awesome
    Offensive Dispell (=win)

Always have soulburn ready if you need to change pet/resummon

Felguard in Demo is quite nice depending on the fight, I would generally use its stun/felstorm (trying to hit multiples) aand then SB summon a felhunter.

Also with the Felhunter, there is a glitch/bug/benefit where if you soulburn summon a new one the CD on SpellLock is reset

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post
    1. Affl pve felhunter
    2. Affl PvP felhunter
    3. Destro pve imp
    4. Destro PvP nothing don't do destro pvp now its horrible D:
    5. Demo Pve Felhunter single felguard aoe
    5 1/2. Demo PvP Felguard or Felhunter You can soul burn between them depending on what group your fighting make sure to save one shard for soulburn hstone
    For leveling as demo use felguard as destro use imp and as affliction use felhunter

Succy isn't as good anymore after the felhunter buff and voidwalker is completely terrible

4. y u right destro pvp is horrible if u dont know how to play it