Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

should blizzard look into sorrowsong trinket from LC? Paragon used for HC ragnaros

Sorrowsong
    Heroic
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Trinket
    Requires Level 85
    Item Level 346
    Equip: Increases your mastery rating by 285 (1.59 @ L85).
    Equip: Your spells that damage a target below 35% health grant 1710 spell power for 10 sec. Cannot activate again for 10 sec after bonus expires.

Can this be intended for this trinket to chain proc sub 35%? Please nerf the proc rate, or PPM

doesnt seem like this is intended - please hotfix the trinket

No,
    You are sacrificing alot of dps above 35% by using this trinket, it's fine.

they will probably nerf the trinket, but answer me this, why exactly are you moaning for nerfs?
    I'll honestly admit I would've never thought of using that trinket, it's quite cunning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conjorer View Post
    Sorrowsong
    Heroic
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Trinket
    Requires Level 85
    Item Level 346
    Equip: Increases your mastery rating by 285 (1.59 @ L85).
    Equip: Your spells that damage a target below 35% health grant 1710 spell power for 10 sec. Cannot activate again for 10 sec after bonus expires.

Can this be intended for this trinket to chain proc sub 35%? Please nerf the proc rate, or PPM

WTF man!?
    this is just like the thread about storytelling...

I actually think it's quite smart of them to do stuff like this-_-. I for one wouldn't have thought of it.

It doesn't chain proc, it has 50% uptime below 35% health.

I see nothing wrong with a low ilevel trinket being situationally useful.

Seems pretty clear from the equip bonus that it is supposed to be up slightly below 50% of the time against mobs below 35%

This topic is like beating a dead horse.

Why are you complaining that one of the best guilds in the world used this trinke to help kill heroic Rag?

wtf why would it be hotfixed? its working as intended...

not to mentiono how much dps you losing above the 35% mark

this thread is retarded

There's no problem with this trinket. As others have said, it may seem like it's 1710sp every 10s for 10s but it still has the same ICD (internal cooldown) as other trinkets so in fairness, it's not as overpowered or advantageous as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    With a "35% > health" time it gives 570 int.
    50% uptime = 285 int.
    There is still upto 2 seconds after the buff expired that it wont be activated due to cast time lengths. Lets say on average 1 sec every 20 seconds. Approx 5%.
    Which lowers it to 257 approx on average.

Not that overpowered imo.

Edit: Offcourse in a fight with lots of adds it could rise to upto 855 int avg.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    There's no problem with this trinket. As others have said, it may seem like it's 1710sp every 10s for 10s but it still has the same ICD (internal cooldown) as other trinkets so in fairness, it's not as overpowered or advantageous as you think.
    the icd is only 20 seconds...

You lose out on a lot of DPS before 35%. They wanted this for the burn phase, and that's about it. Working as intended. Just because they were clever enough to use it to their advantage doesn't mean it should be nerfed. Why are you so upset by it?
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

I'll take it a step further. They shouldn't be able to use ANY gear higher than 333. Clearly anything at 346+ is OP or else they wouldn't be able to down anything. Blizz, please nerf all gear to below heroic dungeon levels so top guilds can stop the exploits of using ilvl 372 stuff. It's not fair.

There was a time back in Burning crusade that a Blue was best in slot... This blue was a trinket also...

Ilevel is not everything...

In fact I think blizz should do more situational good low ilevel trinkets...
    I applaud dream paragon for their use of it and I applaud blizzard for having items like this

Actually you can't ever hit 50% uptime even below 35% as it only procs off direct damage so 40%-45% uptime is more realistic.

Deleted
    Some people will complain about anything.

So you get 50% uptime for 35% and nothing for the other 65%, clearly broken and overpowered and bugs fights and makes bosses kill themselves ..

I would love to see trinkets that can be used for a variety of situations, no matter what encounter or what x-pac. Basically what Shagreel said ^^
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!