Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If you're surv my suggestion for utilizing the 4pc T12 proc would depend on how much focus you have. If it procs when your explosive is on CD (Which it will be most of the time) you can do a few cobras while you wait for it to come off CD IF you WON'T cap on focus by doing so. If it procs and your explosive is on CD and you are almost capped out then you should just use an arcane shot or two (or three) and hit explosive off CD. I'm not a big fan of using Kill Command if you're not BM. Using the 4pc proc on arcane is perfectly fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only time i would use KC over AS on the 4p proc is if it procs during LnL then i would use KC any other time it will be spent on Expl if possible or AS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress on them the illusion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    If you're surv my suggestion for utilizing the 4pc T12 proc would depend on how much focus you have. If it procs when your explosive is on CD (Which it will be most of the time) you can do a few cobras while you wait for it to come off CD IF you WON'T cap on focus by doing so. If it procs and your explosive is on CD and you are almost capped out then you should just use an arcane shot or two (or three) and hit explosive off CD. I'm not a big fan of using Kill Command if you're not BM. Using the 4pc proc on arcane is perfectly fine.
    then you risk it proccing again before ES comes up, and you've lost a proc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    It's a matter of choice. Personally I use AS since it procs Sic Em and WQ.
    The OP is asking about Survival.

for pure LnL rotation it should be something like >90focus ES-->KC-->ES-->AS-->ES back to normal.. but that is about the only time you should dump with KC as SV, and that is purely due to the fact that you don't wanna wasted LnL procs on AS oposed to free ES, while still making sure you don't cap on focus (capping focus = dps loss).
    Basically this.

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    then you risk it proccing again before ES comes up, and you've lost a proc
    You're right....you do risk it, but I haven't had that happen more than a 3-4 times. At any rate, i still think it's the best way to go about handling the proc.

Deleted
    did i miss something?what's up with KC instead of AS?

If ur Bm u use KC, MM SURV stop being bad and take it off ur bars ExS and AS r the only options. EVEN if ur arcane shot build use AS when 4pc procs

Quote Originally Posted by sirwoodrow View Post
    If ur Bm u use KC, MM SURV stop being bad and take it off ur bars ExS and AS r the only options. EVEN if ur arcane shot build use AS when 4pc procs
    Kill Command is a higher DPCT than AS, making it a better use of a charge than AS when you can fire one for free.

For the take it off your bars comment, someone obviously doesn't know how ot play Survival. Proper Kill Command usage is required there to prevent Focus capping during LnL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

AS SURVIVAL

arcane shot hits harder crit or non crit and on all my logs even with highly varying crit chances, arcane shot hits harder, even focus capping during LnL is not reason enough to use KC as survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    nope, but pet despawns after 50 yards or so, so that's the effective range of KC
    Pet despawn range is 100yd from the master, so you can use KC on pretty much every fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Kill Command is a higher DPCT than AS, making it a better use of a charge than AS when you can fire one for free.

For the take it off your bars comment, someone obviously doesn't know how ot play Survival. Proper Kill Command usage is required there to prevent Focus capping during LnL.
    Entirely untrue. Capping focus as surv is a non-issue, even with Lock and Load if you know how to play correct. Weaving Kill Command in will more often than not just delay your explosive shot, and require you to break a "steady" rythm to hit a button you'll use once or twice a fight. I'm going to go ahead and call that *you* in fact, do not know how to play Survival if you use KC regularly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueban View Post
    AS SURVIVAL

arcane shot hits harder crit or non crit and on all my logs even with highly varying crit chances, arcane shot hits harder, even focus capping during LnL is not reason enough to use KC as survival.
    this times 10 member arcane shot hits harder cuz of mastery and cost about half as much focus as kc. If ur kc doesn't crit that's a dps loss considering it costs so much focus.