Poll: Will they be warlocks?

Deleted

Just a Theory (NOT 2 SERIOUS RLY)

Hello MMO-Champions,

First I wish you all a fine morning or day or night or evening (c'mon cut to the chase will ya!?).

ANYWHO,

From using some weed and other substances while playing WoW. I came to this conclusion:

I REALLY WANT MY WARLOCK TO BE A TAUREN WARLOCK. (Coz I'm on the horde side otherwise I'd roll Dwarf without looking back). The reason I am mentioning this is just for fun and if ppl are interested they will be sharing ideas.

Now, we all know with CATA out finally taurens can be clothies but toooooooo bad it has to be a priest. But, it's just a theory since:
    1- Taurens can be Priests.
    2- Priests can spec to Shadow.
    3- Shadow priests are somewhat like affliction warlocks with the dots and all but not as cool as warlocks though let's all admit. (warlocks r awesome).
    4- I guess on a later stage in WoW Taurens can be warlocks ^^.

Deleted
    Well, after carefully considering your theory and mixing various alcoholic substances with strong prescription medication, the following:

I knew an elephant with golden teeth that would explode after inhaling a goldfish with herpes. Sadly, the moon had already sunken during chocolate-season last year, so the flashlight in my stomach gave away 30.000 gold to the first 19 children who could burp the Greek alphabet while urinating purple diet-coke.

Wait, what? Oh yes. Tauren Warlocks. It can happen, I guess.

Gnowo... you have won my heart. Marry me?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Well, after carefully considering your theory and mixing various alcoholic substances with strong prescription medication, the following:

I knew an elephant with golden teeth that would explode after inhaling a goldfish with herpes. Sadly, the moon had already sunken during chocolate-season last year, so the flashlight in my stomach gave away 30.000 gold to the first 19 children who could burp the Greek alphabet while urinating purple diet-coke.
    That... was... epic. Good work, my friend!

Deleted
    This is his method of bragging about being such a cool bro that he smokes weed...

it's definitely possible that we'll see more race/class combos eventually, possibly even in the next expansion, but there's no real connection between shadow priests and warlocks, or at least no more so than to any other casters, since a warlock is essentially a mage, shaman, priest or whatever who has turned to fel energies instead of arcane, holy, elemental, natural, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post

Wait, what? Oh yes. Tauren Warlocks. It can happen, I guess.
    /clap
    Btw then people will want Tauren's to be mages to, and then they will have another stun!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't see Tauren, well the Horde's tauren, ever going that dark into magics.

Rayvio. I like your sig. Firefly was epic.

hey might as well make every race be able to be everything? cuz tht wood b liek kewl n stuffz

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i want draenei rogues.. and yay for minnesota Superclassy69

Edit: and Draenei Druids, and dont tell me its not probable or possible and i will spam you with proof..

Deleted
    Wow you are so cool ... no not really, drugs are bad mm'kay ?

Anyway, no way since it's a dumb idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gnowo View Post
    well, after carefully considering your theory and mixing various alcoholic substances with strong prescription medication, the following:

I knew an elephant with golden teeth that would explode after inhaling a goldfish with herpes. Sadly, the moon had already sunken during chocolate-season last year, so the flashlight in my stomach gave away 30.000 gold to the first 19 children who could burp the greek alphabet while urinating purple diet-coke.

Wait, what? Oh yes. Tauren warlocks. It can happen, i guess.
    /roflmaosohardmyeyearealmostpopping