Lord Ryolith 10 Man Heroic Wipe Fest

Thats how i been seeing our progress on this boss,

Considering it took us less then 3-4 hour to solve and kill ragnaros on normal I find this boss a bit difficult. But I believe there is something we are doing wrong so maybe you guys might have a clue about what we doing wrong.

Our Raid Composition is like this

1 Tank - Prot Paladin
    2 Healer - Holy Paladin & Restro Shaman
    2 Melee - Unholy DK & Furry Warrior
    5 Range - SV Hunter, Shadow Priest x 2, Demo Lock, Balance Druid

This is our heroic setup for this boss and most of these players are very well geared and skilled.
    We start the first phase with 2 legs being doted while melee giving the direction.

Fragments are tanked by demo lock and shadow priests help for killing.
    Sparks being tanked by prot pala and nuked after 3-5 seconds later when it taking more damage.
    We ignore most of the liquid obsidium stuff coming out of lavas and nuke them when they are on melee range

Problems
    1 - We getting a lot of lava streams our turners sometimes cant avoid them so there are multiple occasions we get 2-3 lava streams at once.
    2- We brought the boss down to phase 2 with 25 stacks on leg and around 3.4 mil hp. But as soon as phase changes we die within 3-4 seconds

For that we use tranq from our balance druid before phase change I use aura mastery and shaman tries to totem to save but on last on none of those tries we managed to stay alive longer then 10 seconds. And We get to this second phase either just before 5 minutes or just few seconds after.

we also stay about 10 yard away from each other to avoid lazer dmg.

I am stuck i watch some other heroic tries and it seems no one is taking as much damage as we are during the encounter.
    As a healer I heal around 18 to 20k hps on most of the time and shaman does around same.

I check dps logs and they seem to be doing about same dmg as the posted parses on raidbots logs.
    We tried switching from 2 shadow to 2 hunter or 2 lock few tries but no difference.

Only thing i can think of is the turning the boss failing us. But If there is something else i am missing please point it out ^^

Thank you

when my guild killed it (twice now) we have everyone stack up in p2 because the laser beam damage is ignorable since its low ,spreading out means aoe healing is harder(shaman for us, but we 3 healed it). also p2 is rather short and you should be killing this guy before his 3rd stomped(unless someone resist his stomp and get lucky) so rotate cd for his frist and 2nd stomp ftw!!
    i would suggest divine hymn+ tranq+ aura mastery for first one and raid wall rally cry and divine hymn for 2nd one hopefully there wont be a 3rd
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing you have to make dead sure of, is that when you are running the burn to transition to p2, you are NOT running over inactive volcanoes. Doing so will stack a buff on him similar to the superheated buff. This was the problem for our guild on 25, and once we were able to get good rng with activations and slightly better driving, the kill was easy mode.

As far as your issues:
    1. Rhyolith's hit box before the transition is pretty huge. Your drivers should have plenty of room to dodge lines. They are sometimes hard to see, but that is something you need to work out.
    2. Again, make sure you aren't running over inactive volcanoes before the transition. It stacks a buff and that buff stacks with superheated, which hurts like hell.