>Shamans not in H Rag kills extrapolation.

By that same margin. If by what I can see of the Paragon armory, Lazeil their Prot Paladin main tank was not in their 25man kill, even though the MMO CHampion front page post said he was there.

He only just got his >FIRST< Heroic Rag kill 16 hours ago. Earned the achievement, has 1x on his Armory page.
    Is there something about Prot Paladins that maybe make DKs or Warriors or whoever they had tanking their 25man better for the particular mechanics?
    Just curious about this with all the bad players whinging about there being no shamans in the kills either. But that's related to the fact that Shamans are just not as good in the fight.
    If there's a 1% bonus to bringing one class over another. tl;dr a world first guild will do that just to get the kill.
    That certainly doesn't mean that shamans are not viable as raiding classes in H Firelands. Bads like to whinge as usual.

Was because he released, just watch their nerdscream and one of the members released just a few seconds before the kill.

yes, he released and dident get credit for the kill.

Then got credit in the 10m kill

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    By that same margin. If by what I can see of the Paragon armory, Lazeil their Prot Paladin main tank was not in their 25man kill, even though the MMO CHampion front page post said he was there.

He only just got his >FIRST< Heroic Rag kill 16 hours ago. Earned the achievement, has 1x on his Armory page.
    Is there something about Prot Paladins that maybe make DKs or Warriors or whoever they had tanking their 25man better for the particular mechanics?
    Just curious about this with all the bad players whinging about there being no shamans in the kills either. But that's related to the fact that Shamans are just not as good in the fight.
    If there's a 1% bonus to bringing one class over another. tl;dr a world first guild will do that just to get the kill.
    That certainly doesn't mean that shamans are not viable as raiding classes in H Firelands. Bads like to whinge as usual.
    LOL you use the word "Bads "so many time:P ar you Bosting your EGO or something ??

I see. Because I was checking him on Armory, thinking it hadn't updated or something. I was like WUT IS GOING ON!?!?!?!

---------- Post added 2011-07-23 at 07:47 PM ----------

Oh and Sodia. I don't claim that I'm the best, I'd say I'm decent, but even so, anyone bitching that shamans can't hold their own in raids is simply retarded. We run 2 Enh shamans and a Resto in ours and we run perfectly fine.

I see. Because I was checking him on Armory, thinking it hadn't updated or something. I was like WUT IS GOING ON!?!?!?!

---------- Post added 2011-07-23 at 07:47 PM ----------

Oh and Sodia. I don't claim that I'm the best, I'd say I'm decent, but even so, anyone bitching that shamans can't hold their own in raids is simply retarded. We run 2 Enh shamans and a Resto in ours and we run perfectly fine.
    Any guild can say that their raid is doing just fine with 2 enh shamans and a resto in their raid, but unless you are a top 3 world guild, it really doesn't matter what you think is "fine". Even a guild that is taking their sweet time trying to clear BoT for the first time, because to them that is fine.

Moderator and contributor for The Consortium, a legitimate gold making discussion community that is also the home base for the TradeSkillMaster addon, and The Undermine Journal and WoWuction Web Applications.

10+ Year Old Account
    And we needed another thread on this why?
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

The thread was not about Shamans. The thread was originally about Lazeil.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread was not about Shamans. The thread was originally about Lazeil.
    ">Shamans not in H Rag kills extrapolation." Seems to me the thread was about shamans, even though you added in the little bit about Lazeil not being in there to hide the inevitable QQ about the QQ about shamans not being in the WF kill. You know, bads "whinging" and all.

Bads like to whinge as usual.
    wtf is a whinge

edit: o snap I'm epic now
    Hi Sephurik

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    wtf is a whinge

edit: o snap I'm epic now
    GZ! a whinging is moaning or complaining usually assosciated with children. ie. stop whinging, when a kid is moaning about a toy or something.

It's like you don't know what the definition of extrapolation is.

is whinging spose to be whining? not really sure .. like paragon said.. shamans just dont have the top dps or heals to be put in raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    ex·trap·o·late

[ik-strap-uh-leyt]verb, -lat·ed, -lat·ing.

–verb (used with object) 1. to infer (an unknown) from something that is known

What exactly are you inferring with your OP?

All I see is a badly hidden "You're all just bads QQing about Paragon not taking shaman. Look, Laziel isn't in there, so prot pallies are bad on that fight too."