addon required to display a specific debuff

Greetings.

I'm looking for an add-on that tracks specific debuffs - Searing Seeds and Vital Spark.I've personally not had any issues watching these debuffs, but would like to make it easier. What I'm looking for is an add-on that will allow me to track these two debuffs. But I want to be able to adjust the size and position it to my liking. This is the most important factor. if I can't move it and change its size, I'm not interested.

I use ForteXorcist, and I'm sure that it can be done with it. But so far I've been unsuccessful in figuring it out. Naturally I've Googled it and come up with naught. I've also scanned Mmochampion and have only found posts regarding players own buffs/debuffs.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thx
    Thala
    Last edited by Thalamus; 2011-07-23 at 12:52 PM.

Power Aura's can do this, displays the debuff icon as big as you want it anywhere you want it and can also animate it. I use power auras for tracking specific debuffs for when I raid such as Lightning Rod.

Deleted
    power auras is the univeral "any buff, anywhere, any size"

that being said any other buff addon (tellmewhen, buttontimers) will be able to do just the same.

PowerAuras is the common suggestion because it can do most of what people need, even more than they need in many cases.
    WeakAuras is a lesser-known alternative, but again offering too much for most users.
    For something at least a bit more appropriate on its feature-set I would suggest TellMeWhen for icon based aura / cooldown tracking or NeedToKnow for bars.

Sweet. Thx for the input. Will check it out asap.

Id personly say TellMeWhen. I started useing the mod recently and i love it over power aura. Ofc with power aura you can have any icon you like. But TellMeWhen is soo easy to set up even my dog can do it. You can change size location and anything. I use it to track my feral dots and CC / Debuffs in PvP nowdays. Very powerfull mod ^^ i recommend it to anyone who wants to track things.

10+ Year Old Account
    For tracking buffs/debuffs I personaly use ChronoBars ... realy user friendly and configurable
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

I have both of these PowerAura debuffs and many more in my sticky here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aid-Bosses-PvP

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator