Many addons not showing in Curse Client

Hello. I guess this is the right place to make a topic about this, since it is regarding addons and interface. I downloaded a UI from a person called Skullflower, and it seems like many of the addons are not showing in CurseClient, but I am able to find them in the Interface folder. Is there a way to fix this? It makes it much harder to updating the addons, uninstalling the addons and basically having a overview of my addons.

Without knowing for sure, my guess is that addons that aren't on Curse.com won't show up in the Curse Client. Not in your list of installed addons as well as the list of download-able addons.
    I'm just guessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    It would help us a lot if you could give us examples of addons that don't show up in your CC.

Well. Some examples are tullaCC, rChat and qMiniMap.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Which aren't available on Curse, but are available from WoWInterface.

I understand now, was just curious about why they wouldn't show. Thank you!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Download Curse client 3.0, and you will see addons downloaded from Curse on your "Addons"tab and all other on Unidentified addons tab, i use it because i have ~20 addons installed and cant know all by heart when i look for updates on WowInterface Hope it helps.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I use both Curse Client and MMOUI Minion (WoWInterface's auto-downloader). For those addons I get through Curse, I put them on "Ignore Permanently" in Minion - this way it just shows "new" addons I haven't ignored, and those addons I get through WoWI. :-)