Interface Camera Mod

G'day all, hoping someone can help me find a mod I'm after.

What I want is something that hides the game interface except for chat, when a: I'm out of combat and b: and not moused over the action bars.

Does somethin'g like this exist? I've searched through the forums and on Curse and couldn't see anything.

Cheers.

Alt + Z does the trick!

Deleted
    You can config SUF and BT4 to do such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    Alt + Z does the trick!
    He wants the chat to still appear. He's wanting an out of combat mod that will hide everything else.

I don't know of any that will fade things when out of combat, but I do know addons have a faded opacity where you have to mouse over things to get them to show up.

Deleted
    You can definitely configure Bartender to have bars 100% transparent when you aren't moused over them, not sure about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunther View Post
    He wants the chat to still appear. He's wanting an out of combat mod that will hide everything else.

I don't know of any that will fade things when out of combat, but I do know addons have a faded opacity where you have to mouse over things to get them to show up.
    Actually thought that it would show the chat bubbles which what I thought he meant. I see that I was wrong!

Deleted
    try

Kong Automatic UI Hider

very simple, easy to use
    should work perfectly

Thanks everyone, great help there.

Deleted
    Lemme see.
    Code:
    for n=1,10 do _G["ChatFrame"..n]:SetParent(nil) _G["ChatFrame"..n.."EditBox"]:SetParent(nil) end
    GeneralDockManager:SetParent(nil)
    local a=CreateFrame("Frame")
    a:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event)
        if event == "PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED" then
            UIParent:Show()
        end
        if event == "PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED" then
            UIParent:Hide()
        end
    end)
    a:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED")
    a:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED")
    Completely untested. Drycoded. How to use. I am not liable for any wierdness that might occur. (If any wierdness DOES occur, report back with details about the wierdness and I'll see what I can do).