Issue with Power Auras

Twofold issue. One, a lot of my Action Usable scripts stopped working randomly, and I cant get them to work again. This is for specific spells, i.e. Tricks of the Trade, or Lava Burst. I tried importing other scripts people use, and they don't work as well. It isn't a in general thing, different spells work, just not certain ones.

Secondly, I made a script and now its stuck on my screen. When I go to /powa, nothing pops up for that spell I plugged in. Its as if it doesn't exist, but I have the giant comet plastered on my screen.

Does anyone have any idea whats going wrong?

For things like Tricks, wouldn't Spell Cooldown work better than Action Usable?

I think the addon authors are working on removing Action Usable due to a few bugs it's been having.

Generally Spell Cooldown is a better option aside for possibly DKs who have to worry about Cooldowns and Rune availability.

Also sometimes after you make a new aura you need to reload your UI for it to take affect. Since you made this about 9 hours ago I'd assume your UI was reloaded by then so your issue should already be fixed.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I think the addon authors are working on removing Action Usable due to a few bugs it's been having.

Generally Spell Cooldown is a better option aside for possibly DKs who have to worry about Cooldowns and Rune availability.

Also sometimes after you make a new aura you need to reload your UI for it to take affect. Since you made this about 9 hours ago I'd assume your UI was reloaded by then so your issue should already be fixed.
    Didn't know about that. I was just using Action Usable just because its been what I've been using for ages. Spell Countdown seems to have worked, but it was annoying remaking the alts power auras since I forgot to export them, and I tried removing and uninstalling it again.
    I just find it odd that out of nowhere the power auras stopped working.