Thread: 525 on level 80

525 on level 80

Hi I want to get 525 JC with all the relevant recipies on one of my characters. The only character with any JC is my 80 but can i get all the JC recipies on an 85 or do I have to be 85. I have 5 85's and alot of gold so I don't need to 'farm' anything its just a matter of getting the recipies. Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Weena2 View Post
    Hi I want to get 525 JC with all the relevant recipies on one of my characters. The only character with any JC is my 80 but can i get all the JC recipies on an 85 or do I have to be 85. I have 5 85's and alot of gold so I don't need to 'farm' anything its just a matter of getting the recipies. Thankyou.
    My JC is level 76. You can get everything.

Deleted
    You can do all of the JC dailys except one. In Elemental Goo you have to kill cataclysm elementals so know a quick way to them.

You can still do that daily. Either group with a mate and kill the ones in hyjal or be a pro and take them one at a time. I do it as a lvl 75 ele shammy solo without tooo many problems.

Should I maybe just level to 82 since that will mean I can kill level 84/85 quest mobs? Or is 80 fine for doing all the dailies?

10+ Year Old Account
    As a level 80 with excellent gear, I can kill most mobs in Deepholme, and a few in Uldum. Should you get enough hit/expertise, or whatever you need, it should be relatively simple to solo most mobs, depending on class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

My 80 is a DK in ilevel ~200 tanking gear so I probably will get 82 to make it easier on myself. Thankyou for the replies.

Should I maybe just level to 82 since that will mean I can kill level 84/85 quest mobs? Or is 80 fine for doing all the dailies?
    For the elemental goo quest I port to Hyjal and kill the elementals right in front of the portal, for me it has been a near 100% drop rate for the elemental goo. I can't remember doing that quest and those elementals not dropping it for me each time....

80 is fine.

The only daylie JC quest (Elemental Goo) where you need to kill stuff can be done in Mount Hyjal and them you should have no problem with at all