Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Been looking for some cool coop games aswell
    Decided to go for 3 of the suggested games here. Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 2 and Splinter Cell: Conviction.
    Thanks for suggestions!

Also have to agree about portal 2 and army of 2: the 40th day. awesome games!

btw anyone know if there is any new SWAT type games around for Xbox 360? remember i used to play these SWAT games on PC some years ago and loved them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    2nd one is teh suck! Play the first! <3
    ignore this person, the second one is getting most of the first ones maps and looks / plays a lot better. (l4d)

Try out Fear 3, it fails horribly at being a horror game but is an excellent shooter, and the coop person plays different to the main so there is incentive to play through it twice too

Thanks for all the hits guys! Portal 2 was and is one of the best games I have ever played, left for dead 2 is one of her favorites. Borderlands is one of my favorites but not hers( also sledge is not my friend) looking forward army of two. Halo was fantastic! All of them that I have tried so far . We beat Reach last month and lasted almost 30 mins on that very last lvl.. Where you have to died lol. Any other suggestions? Btw we have xbox and ps3, unfortunately she doesn't like PC games or else I would get her addicted to WoW like all of us

Diablo 3 :P .....or diablo 2 while you wait.

For a fun, funny, and slightly cheaper game, I would suggest "Castle Crashers" on the xbl arcade. Its a side scroller similar to like a TMNT arcade game. Very fun.

Deleted
    As many before me said: Portal 2. I played it with my GF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Borderlands r0x!

10+ Year Old Account
    For Co-Op I'd say left for dead 2.*

Never really play co-op games, always like being competitive..
    Howay the lads!

If you love zombies, and Ellis, L4D2 is the way to go.

Portal2 may cause some anger issues