Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    I am Portuguese and as such, my pick of words shouldn't be that perfect. I'm pretty good in English, good enough to talk to people and understand my area - PC's. So thanks for the compliment

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 07:24 PM ----------

They are ideas. They are facts for you because you think you are right. For me they're nothing more then simple ideas/arguments which I don't really CARE. So please end it and let's keep on-topic. I don't like discussing foolish crap. (I still think I'm correct, and little to nothing you say will change my mind hence why I say FORGET it).
    No, he's totally right. Shyness has nothing to do with being an introvert or an extrovert. It's mostly due to insecurity. Introversion and extroversion are just what you prefer. If you're an extrovert you like being around lots of people, but if you're shy you can still appear to be an introvert, even though you aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    I am Portuguese and as such, my pick of words shouldn't be that perfect. I'm pretty good in English, good enough to talk to people and understand my area - PC's. So thanks for the compliment.

They don't have dictionaries in Portugal? I was unaware. Nice derail of the thread by the way

Deleted
    Keep the business around the Topic. This crap has taken it way too off.

I have nothing to be proud of, because everything that's good about me is the result of a higher power.

Not trying to derail this thread, just answering the question honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Hmm. Probably watching my much younger brother grow into a fine and talented young human being, and knowing that I had a major hand in helping him become that person. That makes me feel really proud.

And don't worry about it Diogo. Some people will do anything to try and make themselves look smarter than the next guy.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I would say my feet, but the problem with bragging about your feet is that, the more you brag/the size you claim tends to make people think you have very small feet and are lying.

I have a very impressive video game collection. It's probably about 1/3 the size of AVGN's (that's saying something)

Deleted
    I am actually extremely proud of two things.

1. The fact I am blunt and honest, even when it's not appreciated. Hey, at least you know what I think. Why complain? I bet you know more about what I think of you than you do your friends.

2. Okay, this may sound strange to the judgemental, but I am very cold sometimes. That is when I don't actually care. (9/11 is a good example when some of my class mates cried and I didn't even flinch. People die, so what? I can understand the terror if I were American, but I'm not.) Now, I am all cold and stuff, yeah? Thing is, I get REALLY caring, loving and sentimental when around people I care about, like my boyfriend. My partners are the only people besides my family that has seen me cry, and I cry a lot to be fair.
    My family complains that I don't care about people enough, but have they ever thought about it this way: I have so much love left over to give! To my boyfriend / husband, future kids if I ever have any, and so on. <3

This quality saves me from unnecessary sadness that a lot of people feel when random people die. Why should it be a bad thing? I'm happy this way.

3. Oh, and I'm also proud of my chest. xD Oh, and also...uhm. My ability to learn the way people think very quickly. Psychology yao. Also extreme common sense. I always seem to say things like, 'Well OBVIOUSLY it's like this...'

K, I'm done. <3
    Last edited by mmocbd99857fc6; 2011-07-27 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Added some.. -.-

Whatever people talk about, I can join them. I can know something about everything, even not very professional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VixenWicca View Post
    2. Okay, this may sound strange to the judgemental, but I am very cold sometimes. That is when I don't actually care. (9/11 is a good example when some of my class mates cried and I didn't even flinch. People die, so what? I can understand the terror if I were American, but I'm not.) Now, I am all cold and stuff, yeah? Thing is, I get REALLY caring, loving and sentimental when around people I care about, like my boyfriend. My partners are the only people besides my family that has seen me cry, and I cry a lot to be fair.
    My family complains that I don't care about people enough, but have they ever thought about it this way: I have so much love left over to give! To my boyfriend / husband, future kids if I ever have any, and so on. <3
    This doesn't sound strange at all. While I'm very warm with people I love and I genuinely care when something happens to them, as well as animals (I love animals:P), events like 9/11 and the Norwegian incident leave me completely cold too. I can't feel anything about it other than "I hope I'll never get involved with someone like him and end up dead"

I sometimes get wierd and start memorizing random stuff from wikipedia, i just start off somewhere and keep reading and clicking random links and reading them aswell until my brain's saturated with that day's dose of random shit. I mean if i could index the content of my brain i am sure i'd find lot's of stuff even i am unaware of. Right off the bat i could name a few like the top 10 tallest building's in the world, possible planet's for terraformation and colonization, lot's of bug facts, history... I guess I'm a very curious person. Let me think of other stuff... Yea, i laugh a lot. Sometimes at the misfortunes of others -- Who am i kidding, usually at the misfortunes of others. I'm also very very lucky. I also love the fact that no matter how much i eat, i don't seem to be getting fat.

I do have a whole lot of flaws too. I'm cold, i find it hard to empathize with people. I have a short temper and i get bored with thing's relatively fast. I had a friend call me a sociopath once, that bad.

Wait... This was a "Free counceling bitches, speak up!" thread, right? :P
    Signature by Tacy :]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VixenWicca View Post
    I am actually extremely proud of two things.

This quality saves me from unnecessary sadness that a lot of people feel when random people die. Why should it be a bad thing? I'm happy this way.
    This is absolutely not strange. People die right in this very second, yet nobody cares about them because the media doesn't make these announcements. People cared about 9/11, because it was at the TV and that's it.

If we all cared when someone dies, we would be in a depression 24/7. Those are the things you should not care about.

Wow, people died. So new and doesn't happen everyday at all.

So relax, nothing wrong with you .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    This is absolutely not strange. People die right in this very second, yet nobody cares about them because the media doesn't make these announcements. People cared about 9/11, because it was at the TV and that's it.

If we all cared when someone dies, we would be in a depression 24/7. Those are the things you should not care about.

Wow, people died. So new and doesn't happen everyday at all.

So relax, nothing wrong with you .
    See, I wrote something along those lines - but in a little more offensive manner - and I had my posts removed. Not many people agreed with me at all. -.-

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Noticing that everybody reckons they're some sinister manipulator...

Lol, I keed. I'd have to say my mood, I'm always happy.

My skills in handling vehicles!

Also, working extremely hard to finally getting accepted to Johns Hopkins.

I'm 22 currently and I've been working with a great company for the past 10 months dealing with architectural engineering. I'm saved up enough to purchase my dream car, an infiniti g35. It's an '04 but it looks mint and it's one of the best decisions I've made in a long time. It's so sexy and 275 hp