10+ Year Old Account

"Infractions : 0/1 (5)"

Under my post count it says "Infractions : 0/1 (5)". I haven't been able to find any info as to what that is after a quick search. I haven't seen it before and the last infraction I got was 3 weeks ago and it certainly hasn't been there for that long. A new feature to let us troublemakers keep track of just how much more trouble we can do? If it's of any relevance I've gotten 1 warning and 3 infractions from the 28th of December 2010 (they've all faded before I got another one, I believe)
    Last edited by Dassen; 2011-07-26 at 09:43 PM.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    Under my post count it says "Infractions : 0/1 (5)". I haven't been able to find any info as to what that is after a quick search. I haven't seen it before and the last infraction I got was 3 weeks ago and it certainly hasn't been there for that long. A new feature to let us troublemakers keep track of just how much more trouble we can do? If it's of any relevance I've gotten 1 warning and 3 infractions from the 28th of December 2010 (they've all faded before I got another one, I believe)

Also, Support-subforum anyone? I couldn't really find any part of the forums where this post would fit.
    Lmfao I just noticed mine also, but you beat me to the post =D

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Also, Support-subforum anyone? I couldn't really find any part of the forums where this post would fit.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...s-and-Feedback
    would be the place for that

This sounds like a nice addition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Feedback. Ofcourse. That's slightly embarrassing, I scanned the different sub-forums thrice in the search for the proper place.
    Just to move this then, my apologies. Thank you.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs

15+ Year Old Account
    Its a new feature for you to keep track of your infractions and points

The number in brackets is your current points. 15 points = 3day ban, 20pts = 1 week ban etc etc..

See http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...es_infractions for more details on that.

I believe the first part is : Warnings/Infractions

We don't use the warning system anymore since no one read them. The second number will be your active infractions.

I'm assuming this is only if you have any infractions? And invisible/hidden if your account is clean?
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post

The number in brackets is your current points. 15 points = 3day ban, 20pts = 1 week ban etc etc..

See http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...es_infractions for more details on that.

We don't use the warning system anymore since no one read them. The second number will be your active infractions.
    Aha, I see. Thanks! That's quite the nice feature. Now even easier to dance with the limit of b&! Nah I'm just kidding, useful stuff though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aha, I see. Thanks!
    Just as a note. The points in the FAQ I linked aren't really accurate anymore. For example. 20pts = 1 week, not 3.

Here's the current breakdown for those curious:

15 = 3 Day(s)
    20 = 7 Day(s)
    25 = 2 Week(s)
    30 = 3 Week(s)
    35 = 3 Week(s)
    40 = 1 Month(s)
    45 = 1 Month(s)
    50 = 2 Month(s)
    55 = 2 Month(s)
    60 = Forever

Deleted

I feel sorry for Jim in that post, he is clearly being picked on by the moderators and his last warning his sig was only a "little to big" and got a further 2 weeks ban... harsh

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as a note. The points in the FAQ I linked aren't really accurate anymore. For example. 20pts = 1 week, not 3.

Here's the current breakdown for those curious:
    /thank, /bow
    Not sure if this thread should remain open? It would allow for replies that bump it up so more people see it, should they ask themselves the same question I asked with this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    I'm assuming this is only if you have any infractions? And invisible/hidden if your account is clean?
    Yeah, hidden if your account is clean. Also, you should only see your own; others' are hidden.

Not sure if this thread should remain open? It would allow for replies that bump it up so more people see it, should they ask themselves the same question I asked with this thread.
    I don't see the need to close it unless it becomes a spamfest, just like every other thread.

Thank you for asking this, I was curious as well.

ive never seen thios be4 good question m8 and i think we should let others see this

it should only be locked if it be comes spammed with useless stuf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    I don't see the need to close it unless it becomes a spamfest, just like every other thread.
    I kinda thought of it as a support phonecall. I got my question answered so it would only make sense to hang up. But yeah I agree.

I'll be taking my leave though, thanks again for the help & clarification Fuzzzie.

10+ Year Old Account
    so is there a way to speak to you moderators about infractions that many a times yall have wrongfully given to people? because i feel that sometimes you misinterpret what is being written.

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    so is there a way to speak to you moderators about infractions that many a times yall have wrongfully given to people? because i feel that sometimes you misinterpret what is being written.
    Private messages would be the way to do that

I got a infraction/warning once for saying why so puddi in a thread...the posts before and after mine were far worse then why so puddi but ok!

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, since we are getting unrelated messages, going to close this.

If you have an issue with a particular moderator/infraction, you're welcome to PM me or Boubouille. If you feel that you're banned unfairly, please post a ban appeal stating which infraction(s) you feel were unfair and why, and the mod team as a whole will evaluate them.