Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    Link your heroic rag achieve please. OHWATUDONTHAVE!?!? TOO SLOW OMGOMG UR TOO SLOW

Troll.
    I have to say that I despise this way of thinking.

10 athletes in a race, 9 finish in 55-60 seconds, one finishes in 80 seconds, and it would take me 120 seconds to run the very same track.

I can still say "took them long enough" about the guy who came last in the the race, despite the fact that I would perform even more poorly in the given situation, as the comment is meant to be in the context of athletes of such a tier. It works the same way for high end raiding guilds, as the comment is meant to be relative to other top guilds, or in the context of how top guilds perform in general.

Furthermore, you're treating his (irrelevant) lack of that achievement/kill as if it means he wouldn't be able to do it in that given situation. If he had the gear and replaced one random member of the raid, it's quite possible the thing would die anyway. But even if that was the case, it doesn't mean he has access to the time to do the raid, to a decent raiding guild or group, or has enough intrest in raiding to even want to go out there and go for server/world firsts.

And please, for the love of god, don't throw the word "troll" around to describe anyone who says something you don't like. A troll throws around intentional logical fallacies in an attempt to provoke a reaction. It's not some euphemism for "person I think is stupid because I disagree with him".

And as a final note and personal rant, I think all this business of everyone being so interested in world firsts to be a bit cancerous to the game anyway. Part of me thinks that it's why the shifted PvE over to being seasonal like PvP.. because it's being treated the same way. Top teams, top guilds, and watching what they do as a sport. I couldn't give a rat's ass about who's does what, personally, and I sure as hell don't think the content should be balanced around a handful of people that take this game far more seriously than they should.
    Last edited by Gorthalis; 2011-07-27 at 04:49 PM.

"Having eventually reached Phase 4 multiple times within the first reset we had established what we were up against in terms of the encounter but then found ourselves with a non-encounter related problem; the Method player roster was too small! Just before the release of Fireland's we had several players decide to quit the game (and I mean several!). Today at the death of Ragnaros our roster consists of 24 members, 3-5 trials - a grand total of 27-29 players (8 of which are healers). We were able to keep up the momentum of raiding during the ~1st week of heroics but from then we began suffering with a couple of our members having other commitments such as vacations, work etc. Our raid setup became very rigid, and despite the encounter favouring certain classes (specific reasons) we simply had to make do with what we had available to us. We failed with having a flexible roster, basically finding ourselves with 25 players for 25 spots - raiding only at 'availability'."

More like "screw being proud of being one of fifty people in the world who have achieved this feat, here's some excuses as to why we didn't beat the other team"

Why do ya say grats method is if you're actually congratulating them directly when OP isn't in method.

Because the raiders of Method may actually read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Because the raiders of Method may actually read this thread.
    whats the name of that girl in your sig???????

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    How many attempts did it take Method all up?
    Over 9000.

Quote Originally Posted by hambaby View Post
    Susan Coffey

;-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hambaby View Post
    oh i know what youre doing right now

spoiler

*fapfapfapfap *