Deleted

feral cloak enchant

Was just wondering which was the best cloak enchant, 22agi or 65 crit?

Deleted
    The cat guide stickied at the top of this forum: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aclysm-Edition

Says use 22 agility.

Deleted
    for tank its 250 armor

22agi for cat dps
    70 spellpen for cat pvp
    250 armor for bear tank

^ Completely agree with Aranes.

We really need 22 AGI upgraded trough. But dont complain, they sell ok on AH (tip, worth making it )

What exactly would be the point of spell pen on a cat? The only spell I can think of would be FFF. All other attacks are physical or bleeds, right? What attacks do we use that are effected by spell pen? (serious question, I don't pvp much)
    This space for rent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshuled View Post
    What exactly would be the point of spell pen on a cat? The only spell I can think of would be FFF. All other attacks are physical or bleeds, right? What attacks do we use that are effected by spell pen? (serious question, I don't pvp much)
    cyclone. 10 chars.

Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Hibernate.

Cat is not the class, it's just an ability that the class Druid uses. The class druid can use other abilities too.

spell pen doesnt do anything to cyclone cause its does no dmg(as far as i know^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Bsod View Post
    spell pen doesnt do anything to cyclone cause its does no dmg(as far as i know^^)
    There's is a quote.. it goes something like this:

"If you dont have any clue what youre talking about, shut your piehole"

Spell Pen and Spell Hit are different. Spell Penetration counters Spell Resistance. So, (I may be wrong on the numbers here) any class with a CC that is any school of Magic besides Holy needs about 100 spell pen to overcome the resistances granted by Mark of the Wild/Blessing of Kings. Obviously Auras and Totems give more, so maybe you need 150 instead of 100, but essentially you want to reduce their chance to resist your spells as much as you can. Because as we all know, missing that CC can be the difference between a win and a loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    Spell Pen and Spell Hit are different. Spell Penetration counters Spell Resistance. So, (I may be wrong on the numbers here) any class with a CC that is any school of Magic besides Holy needs about 100 spell pen to overcome the resistances granted by Mark of the Wild/Blessing of Kings. Obviously Auras and Totems give more, so maybe you need 150 instead of 100, but essentially you want to reduce their chance to resist your spells as much as you can. Because as we all know, missing that CC can be the difference between a win and a loss.
    This pretty much sums up why we use Spell Pen in pvp. As for the other cloak enchants, Aranes is spot on. The reason for us using the 22 agility is because the EP value of agility is so much higher than crit, that 22 agility > 65 crit. The difference in dps is fairly minimal however.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekk View Post
    The difference in dps is fairly minimal however.
    Unless your talking about the price

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    "If you dont have any clue what youre talking about, shut your piehole"
    i dont have a signature, but i think i just found a reason to have one now.