Olives
    Oil and Vinegar
    Mayonnaise and mustard
    Sweet onion SAUWCE
    and salt pepper

also toasted, of course.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Food poisoning twice from two different Subway restaurants means no more for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Food poisoning twice from two different Subway restaurants means no more for me.
    wtf did you order
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to work there so I made my own concoctions. My favorite was turkey, pepperoni, pepperjack cheese, toasted, tons of mustard and jalapenos. Yep, I liked it spicy.

Ham and turkey on honey wheat bread, lettuce, tomato, and a bit of mustard, toasted.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

I like the flat bread, om nom nom.

Anything that's not from Subway.

Cold cut trio with:
    Onions
    Olives
    Lettuce
    Cheese
    and Ranch
    White bread.
    Asdfgh

Subway Melt (must be a foot-long and toasted):

Wheat bread
    Provolone cheese
    Spinach
    Regular yellow mustard
    Banana peppers (the yellow ones)
    Bell pepper (the green ones)
    Olives
    Onions

Honestly, I like Quizno's a LOT more but we don't have any where I'm at. We don't even have any freestanding Subways, they are all inside gas stations.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Last time I went to Subway I got sick too. Sucks cuz I liked Subway but I've been afraid to go back since lol.

I'm pretty boring though, the sandwich I always got was just white bread with ham, lettuce, pickles, mustard, and mayonaise

chicken bacon ranch with: purple onions, pickles, peppers, sweet onion sauce, provolone cheese, oregano and parmeggiano bread, ranch sauce, sweet mustard sauce, chipotle sauce, toasted, lettuce, in combo with an otis spunkmayer double chocolate cookie and peach nestea

Jimmy John's enough said
    Krimson states...
    Clearly the correct play here is to drop acid everyday.
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Last time I went to Subway I got sick too. Sucks cuz I liked Subway but I've been afraid to go back since lol.

I'm pretty boring though, the sandwich I always got was just white bread with ham, lettuce, pickles, mustard, and mayonaise
    Boring = not pissing off the person making your sandwich.

The people who order "everything" either deserve to have it thrown back in their face, or better keep their damn mouth shut when it gets messy and impossible to close.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    wtf did you order
    I remember one of them had chicken with teriyake and some veggies, the other I'm sure also had chicken as I rarely enjoy other meats on sandwiches.

I remember one of them had chicken with teriyake and some veggies, the other I'm sure also had chicken as I rarely enjoy other meats on sandwiches.
    Chicken sitting out all day then microwaved probably has that effect.

Don't do much in the way of fast food at all anymore myself. Usually if I must get something out I get a chicken Caesar wrap from the local pizza shop. I know they make their own crusts and use fresh ingredients.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a chicken bacon ranch earlier today, with pepper jack, lettuce, tomato and pickles. Simple, nothing spectacular, but it was amazing.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

White Bread
    Turkey
    Buffalo Chicken
    Provolone
    Then toasted
    Lettuce
    Mayo

I fucking love subway.

Diesel 1/7H

On Italian or Flatbread:

Turkey
    Bacon
    Lettuce
    Onions
    Provolone
    Chipotle Southwest Sauce

Soooo good. Used to be called a Southwest Turkey and Bacon (I added the cheese) and was a $5 footlong but they got rid of it and it now costs approximately $9 to get.

Also the Meatball Marinara is pretty good, add onions and lettuce with a touch of sweet onion sauce and it's golden and very filling (usually I could eat 2 footlongs, with this I can eat only one).

In some places you can get substitutions for the footlongs, I once had a Spicy Italian with extra pepperoni instead of salami ('cause I hate salami, there's a particular flavor in it that is overpowering and disgusting to me) and it was pretty nice.

Most subs can be pretty good, though. My rules are: always add onions and lettuce. If it's going to be toasted, have sweet onion sauce, if not, chipotle southwest sauce.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2011-07-29 at 06:53 AM.

I love the new turkey bacon avacado

Honey Wheat bread (toasted)
    Turkey
    Bacon
    Provolone Cheese
    Avacado
    Lettuce
    Pickles
    Cucumbers
    Banana Peppers
    Olives
    Bell Peppers
    Honey Mustard Sauce

So good.

I don't care for Subway too much anymore. Their vegetables sometimes don't taste that great to me and I live next to one so I have had my fair share.

Favorite grinder probably has to be meatball with swiss cheese, toasted on italian bread. It hasn't really gotten old for me yet which is more than I can say about ones I used to get.